NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Above average
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does someone know the company RacingWorks 1250 Belle Ave
Winter Springs, FL 32708 or had already business with them ?

I'm in contact with them for weeks but now when I want finalizing the deal - no reply for nearly 2 weeks.

·
Premium Member
1,086 Posts
Nashman

Saw you post today went by Belle ave on way home frome work.

Its in a warehouse area in Winter Springs. Could not find any indications of a racing company at that adress or 1260-1270. They are row type office with storage units, Also checked area across street from given adress. I hope these guys don't have your money. I also hope they are legit and maybe on vacation. My spidy sense is tingling it's not good. Sorry to be only giving bad news. hope it works out and has a good ending.

·
Above average
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the help folks.

Indeed, it is a little bit strange because I was in contact with a guy called Ben for nearly 4 weeks and from one day to another he 'disappeared'. Fortunately this company hasn't any money from me yet ...

Here is the link: (hope it is ok to attach it)

RacingWorks Contact Page

Opening hours 9AM-5PM

VDubYah - you got PN

I already checked some other conversation on diff. boards - not really trustworthy.

·
Premium Member
1,086 Posts
Marc

Pm'd

also looked at your link and I was just at 5. Ther site says 6 so should have been somebody around. Only activity was at a 4 wheeler place.

David

·
Above average
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I dropped an email to the sales office yesterday reg. location but they havent replied yet.

Let you know when I get news

Thanks again folks for your help

·
Above average
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sent this 'Ben-guy' sev. emails within the last two weeks for location and phone no. No response so far...Seems he won't do any business.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts