NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
5/23/10 <3
10,933 Posts
I'm not sure thats anything anyone can look up other than the dealer if you don't have it anywhere in your car. Do you have an owners manual? Its usually in there.

·
2015 Acura TLX
5,429 Posts
I recall some orger stating that the radio code could also be located on a label located to the left of the spare tire...

any confirmation from anyone???

·
2,646 Posts
Very cool kaiser--and it's true, my local dealer's service dept. is very fair and good to me, however, as many times as I've tried, it's impossible to buy a car new or used from them at a fair price.

·
Registered
3 Posts
your radio code is 1285.

hope that helps.

not all dealers are "stealers".;)
Can you help me find my code I have the SN to the radio and vin to the car .. I've called multiple dealers they want mega bucks I only need it to work for my autistic son who enjoys his music when we are out

·
Registered
3 Posts
Can you help me find my code I have the SN to the radio and vin to the car .. I've called multiple dealers they want mega bucks I only need it to work for my autistic son who enjoys his music when we are out
SN to radio is vwz9z7c5280259

·
Registered
3 Posts
How the bleep do I find the code for the radio without being charged 🤷 I have the SN to the radio and vin for the car

·
Registered
401 Posts
My understanding is vw used to give the codes to anyone who could prove they owned the car. I don’t believe they do that anymore, without charging for it. $70 was the figure I heard however that probably varies from place to place.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts