NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 131 Posts

·
Super Moderator
20,813 Posts
Wow what a sweet looking beetle- big congrats! Awesome pics too. That night pic is pertty smooth. You look very happy in the pic too. Here's hope that your nB will keep that smile on your face for many years. Your fellow orgers are here to facilitate the smile factor as well- we're here to help.
Don't be a stranger- post often.

Sent via my Samsung Exhibit II4G Android phone & AutoGuide.com app

·
131,000 miles!
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wow what a sweet looking beetle- big congrats! Awesome pics too. That night pic is pertty smooth. You look very happy in the pic too. Here's hope that your nB will keep that smile on your face for many years. Your fellow orgers are here to facilitate the smile factor as well- we're here to help.
Don't be a stranger- post often.

Sent via my Samsung Exhibit II4G Android phone & AutoGuide.com app
that radio is the best. apparently. someone tried to steal it when i accidentally left my window down at school. i got a new stereo and took it to best buy cause it had an ipod adapter and the dude was like uhhh you know if we put in this other radio your just gonna be downgrading? so i ended up not using the new radio i got and just got an ipod adaptor on the radio that was already in my car. they told me the radio i had in it was 500 dollars. i did hear the brand alpine was one of the best

·
Beware-Blonde with Beetle
677 Posts
Love that pic! My SIL has a NB (silver) as does her daughter/my niece (red). They live about 1 1/2 hours away from me but I'm determined to get a 'NB trinity' shot soon! ;)

·
Registered
4,271 Posts
Cutie101 said:
Hey, is that an Alpine Radio? It looks just like mine :D
What model is it? Mine is a CDA-9884

It came with the car and does have an Ipod connector that powers the IPOD or IPhone and plays through the radio. Very cool! :bigthumb:

·
Registered
4,271 Posts
Quick Question. Where did you get the replacement grill from?
I maybe wrong but it doesn't look like this one is for your car. See where it curves more on the sides and comes to a point in the corners. That is a grill for a 1998-2001 New Beetle. The new grill design starting in 2002 is more rounded on the sides and comes straight down. If I am right this grill may not fit Ringo. :(

·
131,000 miles!
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
thanks guys! :)
took me forever to snap it in. i dont even know what year that bumper is, but i clearly told the people my beetle was a 2002. it fits though

1 - 20 of 131 Posts