NewBeetle.org Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,138 Posts
Guys-

If you think something I've done is BS, write me and tell me about it. Posting this publicly does nothing but fan the flames. I have set the banning policies, and one of them states that people get second chances if they ask politely for them and promise to change their ways. You might not agree with that policy, and that's your right. But publicly calling me out for it doesn't really help to change the policy, does it?

·
Super Moderator
1,138 Posts
Eeyore said:
I didnt name any names... and was just ranting... this is the rants is it not?
Aaron-

You didn't have to name any names. Everyone knows who you're talking about, and everyone knows that I am the only one who grants reinstatement. Frankly, it looks like you're just fanning the flames -- pushing his buttons (and mine) in hopes of getting him pissed off so he'll go and get himself re-banned. I wish one of you guys would step up and be the bigger man. If that's not what you're doing, then I apologize -- but you should know that it sure looks that way.

And to answer your question: yes, the is the Rants area. But it's not designed for ranting about people on this site. If you want to rant about people on this site, then I suggest you rant at them in private, off of this site. We've got enough drama here already.

·
strange things are afoot
1,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
PM Sent...

I was going to post most of that here.. but decided not to.
Jeff, your forums rock, but some policys need changes. there are exceptions to every rule.

·
Super Moderator
1,138 Posts
Eeyore said:
PM Sent...

I was going to post most of that here.. but decided not to.
Jeff, your forums rock, but some policys need changes. there are exceptions to every rule.
Arron,

Thanks for the PM. I've replied. Thanks for choosing to discuss this privatley.

I'm very open to making policy changes, but they have to be made formally, and not just made willy-nilly when a circumstance I don't like arises. Unfortunately, I didn't have any provisions for death wishes in my rules because I thought we were all grown ups that would never do such a thing.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.