VW Beetle Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Jerry
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was searching through the threads and it seemed to me that its been a while since there's been a thread about this, so thought I'd bring it up. What are some of the more rare colors for the NB. I know Isotope Green would be on this list, and lets not for get Chromaflair! I want to see your rare colors .Orgers

Here's my Batik Blue (I think this color is rare...)
Look at it: waiting so patiently for the weather to improve so it can get a bath and get all fixed and legal! In this picture you can see its sunburn really bad...

Attachments

·
Jerry
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Sorry, obviously not the best pictures, just sitting in the dark garage (first time I've ever had my car in a garage!) but that's the problem, the crummy weather won't let me wash the car and take it outside for some nice pictures. Soon enough though :)

·
Jerry
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Looks like a cool site, thanks Billy
If I ever have the means to own a bunch of cars, something I think would be cool to do is to own all the least common colors of the NB.
I like to think I've already started my collection with my Batik Beetle

·
Super Moderator
5,367 Posts
Moved thread. Please only use the PHOTOS: NEW BEETLES forum for your personal photo thread.

·
Jerry
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Oh I get ya! I'm new to the whole forum thing anyway, this is the first one I ever joined.
I'm a little confused though, where'd you move it to?

·
Super Moderator
5,367 Posts
No problem, it's now in new beetle experience.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts