NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As is states, Brand New, Sealed, GReddy Front Mount Intercooler bolt-on kit. This is most likely the ONLY new example of this intercooler left in the world. GReddy made a very low production run of this intercooler kit for the 98-01 Volkswagen Beetle years ago. GReddy only alloted 10 kits to us back then, and 1 was kept as a reference part to produce more at a later date. This one has been sitting in storage for roughly 10 years. Asking $850. This is a complete kit with plumbing and silicone adapters. This kit uses GReddy's V-Spec Core. Unsure as to which exact years of the 1.8t that this item works on, as GReddy no longer has technical data for this product, but it is part number 12100002.

·
Above average
528 Posts
Shoot - 4 months to late. I was looking for a Greddy the last 2 years and now I build my own FMIC. Good Luck

·
Registered
11 Posts
As is states, Brand New, Sealed, GReddy Front Mount Intercooler bolt-on kit. This is most likely the ONLY new example of this intercooler left in the world. GReddy made a very low production run of this intercooler kit for the 98-01 Volkswagen Beetle years ago. GReddy only alloted 10 kits to us back then, and 1 was kept as a reference part to produce more at a later date. This one has been sitting in storage for roughly 10 years. Asking $850. This is a complete kit with plumbing and silicone adapters. This kit uses GReddy's V-Spec Core. Unsure as to which exact years of the 1.8t that this item works on, as GReddy no longer has technical data for this product, but it is part number 12100002.
photos ?

·
Above average
528 Posts
Why don't you are using tge search function...there are a lot of photos here in the forum.
Especially lony has iinstalled exact the Greddy kit. And if I had such a kit for sale I wouldn't open up the box too.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts