VW Beetle Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
k i t s u n e
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven't had any problems with any weird noises until after I got my car back from a tire place today (had to get one replaced). I've read a couple of other threads regarding this, and it doesn't seem to be coming from the front of the convertible. The noise is really present when going over bumps (even the smallest ones) and comes from the passenger side kinda in the back a little. It's driving me nuts, what could it be?? The top is brand new and the last owner replaced it in 2013. It sounds like it could be either the door or the top.

·
k i t s u n e
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Can anyone please help me for the love of god. Driving is going to make me kill myself. I had a friend take apart the door panel and two bead looking things fell out as soon as he opened it. When I first got it 3 months ago this car was perfect. No noise. Nothing. Now all I can hear is a stupid lippy noise on the driver side and rattles throughout the passenger side. If I take this into VW will they charge me a lot to look at it?? What could this even be

1 - 2 of 2 Posts