VW Beetle Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all! I am a former "87 cabriolet owner… I am embarking of my lifelong quest to be a beetle owner!! I will be getting a new beetle convertible in the next couple months and have been researching for awhile. It is all a little overwhelming!! My hubs is finally giving in and is onboard with me getting a New NB!! However with all the engine sizes trims, etc i can't make up my mind. I LOVE the r-series but want to stay in the price range of around 24K. There are some new 2013's to be found and with the 2015 coming soon maybe the price will go down…. I don't like the wheels on the 1.8's. I am also torn between the toffee brown and denim blue. I thought this forum might help:) Any suggestions are appreciated.

·
Super Moderator
14,834 Posts
Welcome to the Org! :wave2: You are gonna LOVE your Beetle! :D

If you've read anything here, you will know that the right one will "call out" to you. When it happens, you will know. :wink2:

Have fun with your quest, and thanks for joining us! :party:

We are also over at Facebook, "The Collective". Hope to see you there, too! :)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well i am anxiously awaiting that "call"!!! i am going to be doing some test driving in the next week… :eek:

If you've read anything here, you will know that the right one will "call out" to you. When it happens, you will know. :wink2:

·
Premium Member
2,161 Posts
A welcome to both of you! This is the best modern-day Beetle site on the planet. It's great to realize that new people are finding out about this special group. While I can't speak for every single member of this site, my personal objective is to see water-cooled Beetles carry on the legacy and to earn the same status as their air-cooled ancestors.

·
Senior Member Sponsor
1,345 Posts
Welcome to the Org!

Mama j,

dnyed is right on point. Amazing as it may seem, these bugs will seek you out. It happened to me, it ,it could happen to you!;)

You'll know, trust me.:)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Can't find u on Facebook...

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Super Moderator
14,834 Posts
Search for me at Facebook by my email: dnyed at comcast dot net

I will friend you, and invite you to our NB group there. :)

·
Premium Member
3,453 Posts
Welcome to the great and wonderful ORG! Many fantastic cars, people and answers lurk in this great land. If you haven't done so already, take time to fill in your profile and thanks for posting a few photos so we can ORGle them!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts