NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,wife has 1999 new Beetle 1.8T and I am looking to buy a stock looking rear spoiler (painted if possible)any one know good vendor? any info appreciated thanks and Merry Christmas to all.

·
Premium Member
4,753 Posts
Understand, your spoiler is already there, and that anything you add is purely for show, and will interfer with the aerodynamics of the car. Lots of flavors around, including OEM. I'm sure someone will be along.

MORAV

·
Registered
4,271 Posts
Hey all,wife has 1999 new Beetle 1.8T and I am looking to buy a stock looking rear spoiler (painted if possible)any one know good vendor? any info appreciated thanks and Merry Christmas to all.
This is the place I found that I liked the best when I was looking for a spoiler.
JKS® - Factory Style Rear Spoiler - 2000 Volkswagen Beetle Spoiler

Comes painted in your cars color. Just order it with your cars paint code.

BTW, we already have a spoiler on our cars but it doesn't activate until you hit 93mph. So most of us will have see it go up. Mine never engaged by itself. There is a button hidden below your dash where your left knee is. Just feel around that area and you should find it. Hit that button and the roof spoiler goes up. I had it up once just to clean underneath it. In my opinion it really doesn't look very good that's why I was looking into getting an aftermarket spoiler to add a bit of bling. I might still add one but for now I am contend with the invisible spoiler that never goes up.

Good luck with your search.

·
Registered
4,271 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts