NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi i was wondering if anyone has ever delt with a e-bay company by the name of Aero_Designs they sell VIS products,and i ordered a rear wing from them back on sep 12th . they told me it would have to be built and would take about 8 weeks . and now it's decmber and i have no wing. I have called about 3 times over the past 4 weeks or so and they have told me its coming from over seas, and they will ship as soon as they get in there.:confused:

Attachments

·
Registered
120 Posts
O no. Did u at least open a case with eBay so if the item didn't arrive you would at least be protected. It just sounds strange to me, I mean why would they sell something that they didn't even have. I would try paypal and see if they can help if the item doesn't arrive soon or contact ur credit card company. I hope you get this resolved.

·
Registered
4,271 Posts
WOW, that's over 2 1/2 months :calvin: It's not coming on a "Slow boat from China" is it? :D Sorry, couldn't resist.
But even than it shouldn't take that long. Nothing should ever take that long. Not in today's day and age.
I hope you get it worked out.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts