NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a used 07 beetle vert. Love it. It did not come with the cd cartridge used in the monsoon clarion 6cd changer in the trunk. Any ideas where to get one. Thanks Donald

·
Premium Member
4,753 Posts
If you have an '07 NBC, someone added the unit into the trunk along with the wiring. Not a bad thing, just saying. The car came wired for the console mount unit that does not require the magazines. Personally with the Vert, I think your set-up is the preferred; Considering changing mine to a trunk mount, as I prefer my cd's protected and like to have multiple magazines for long trips so I don't have to fool with loose cds.

Here is my list of online sellers of new magazines, pricing was done months ago, and may no longer be current.

CD Changer Mag $25.35
Volkswagen Beetle CD Changer Magazine at Dealerfit.com

CD Changer Mag $27.66
Genuine Audi Accessories at Don Rosen Audi

CD Changer Mag $26.99
Volkswagen Passat B5 FWD TDI > Interior > Stereo > ES#8032 CD Magazine - 3B0051179

CD Changer Mag $24.20
Audi 6-disc CD Magazine Cartridge - Most Models - Bernardi Audi Parts and Accessories

MORAV

·
Registered
867 Posts
If there are any left, you can buy a new changer with a mag for $35 at the dealer. That way you get another mag and a spare changer.

·
Premium Member
4,753 Posts
If there are any left, you can buy a new changer with a mag for $35 at the dealer. That way you get another mag and a spare changer.
Haven't seen that deal, and then not that one exactly, in quite a while, the $35 deals I saw were the Console 6cd Changer with no mag required. The trunk mounts I had seen around for $75, $80 with the mag, or like on ECS, $80 for a reman with no mag. I do have one online source who is a reseller who just got in a batch of new ones (not reman), and they are getting a little over $100 + shipping.

M.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts