NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have to say this group is a wealth of information about New Beetles! I find myself looking through the different sections every free moment I get! I was worried that buying my 03 Beetle that I might have problems but if I do, I know I am not alone and have a great resource for help.
Anyway, I need to replace my hood and trunk emblems. They are faded and have no color to them anymore. Almost plain silver. I have looked on E-Bay and they have the black/silver and also white/blue. Which is the correct color for my 2003 Beetle? I have not seen hardly any in pictures with the blue/white emblems but I do like that color better than the silver/black.
Thanks!

Chris Reed
2003 NB 2.0 5-speed
Tampa,Fl (Port Richey)

·
5/23/10 <3
10,918 Posts
The blue/white are European. The silver/black are the ones that came on NBs for the US from the factory. You can pick up the euro emblems but they are usually a bit pricey.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Emblems Blue/White Vs Silver/Black

Thanks for the info!! I found both on E-Bay. I can get a pair of the blue/white for the front and rear for $59.98 the silver is a little less...I kinda like the blue/white....

·
Registered
668 Posts
Question what color is the VW emblem on your dealership sign? Thats what I would go with.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts