NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Delightfully Tacky
1,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyway of listing out all of the reputation that you have received? i only have a couple shown and was curious as to who gave me some of the earlier stuff

thanks in advance

·
Premium Member
3,650 Posts
FineExampl said:
Home page bro. You can see what you left and who left for you. Scroll down. It be there.
WOW! I had NO idea you could look at that! That's really cool (and all you guys rock so much for all the nice things you've said about me!)

·
Premium Member
3,625 Posts
kcfoxie said:
WOW! I had NO idea you could look at that! That's really cool (and all you guys rock so much for all the nice things you've said about me!)
yes, as john pointed out, you can check out the rep you have given, or the rep you have recieved IF you are a membersponser from the home page.

If you are not a sponser, then you can only see the few from the user control panel..

·
Delightfully Tacky
1,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
so the MS next to my name means i can check it out right?

ok just joking with that comment...thank you for pointing that out! i never go to the main page honestly just go straight to the forums(actually my start up page at home)...ill have to check that out more often

·
<-----No More Beetle :(
18,312 Posts
Dede said:
My browser locks up if leave more than one person rep points. I have to close the browser and then go back to the site. Anyone else have this problem?
Yeah I have the same problem on IE but not on aol.

·
Smiling's my favorite
251 Posts
Dede said:
My browser locks up if leave more than one person rep points. I have to close the browser and then go back to the site. Anyone else have this problem?
I actually came to this board to ask if anyone else had the same problem. So I guess I'm not alone.

I only left one person rep today, and it locked up on me, I had to close IE and open it up again. Weird. :confused:

·
Premium Member
1,672 Posts
Dede said:
I had that problem a couple of days ago, but ok today (IE).

·
Premium Member
1,672 Posts
Dede said:
It's doing it again this morning using i.e.

·
Premium Member
3,625 Posts
Dede said:
I just sent James a PM to check out this thread and let us know what's up with IE and Rep Points.
Ummm

That is a very good question;

I have no idea why IE is crashing, as I do not use it (Except for work purposes testing our application)

Let me get out the google-fu

·
<-----No More Beetle :(
18,312 Posts
Im having the same prob still.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts