NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Super Moderator
14,714 Posts
Look at the "home" page, scroll down, then click on "Reputation". This will show you when and who gave rep to you.

And, if someone made you smile, or made you mad, give them good or bad reputation. Hopefully, no one makes you mad..... :p

·
Poopship Destroyer
12,736 Posts
People who approve of your post or disapprove give it to you. You get little points and the more points the more green dots and the more green dots the fancier your little rep title gets. other than that i dont think it's anything. I gave you some good rep apparently cuz i can't give you anymore.

I've been repping folks like crazy for Thanksgiving.

Which reminds me...must figure out where i'm going to Turkey Day/Present Getting Day.

·
<-----No More Beetle :(
18,312 Posts
I thought you had to be a Member Sponsor to see who gave you rep?

·
Smiling's my favorite
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks, guys. And I do need to be a member sponsor to see who gave me rep.

I'll have to start giving out reps! I also must become a member sponsor. :eek:)

·
Volkswagen Addict
123 Posts
Hey, I want some reputation. Who wants to hook me up with some points hehehe?! I'll return the favor.:D

·
Premium Member
4,319 Posts
Moderator Post

We would prefer that people not ask for, beg for or otherwise try to percure rep points thru any other method than earning them thru quality posts.

That being said... We do want people to use this system generously and distribute rep accordingly.

If someone makes you laugh, smile, helps you out, makes you think or other wise pleases you... give them a little rep to let them know you noticed. :)

Tom aka Fowvay

·
Volkswagen Addict
123 Posts
Fowvay said:
Moderator Post

We would prefer that people not ask for, beg for or otherwise try to percure rep points thru any other method than earning them thru quality posts.

That being said... We do want people to use this system generously and distribute rep accordingly.

If someone makes you laugh, smile, helps you out, makes you think or other wise pleases you... give them a little rep to let them know you noticed. :)

Tom aka Fowvay
Oops, my bad. I'm sorry. I hope this won't cancel out any reputation points I may have had coming to me hehehe.:rolleyes:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts