NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 294 Posts

·
big poster turned lurker.
9,487 Posts
dude, that sounds like there's pressure somewhere on your nerves. that's bad.

I dont wanna go into the history of my life, but i know for a fact that it is bad, it could even be cancer related.

Oh, i didn't see that next.
I had a case of the mondays today (gotta have seen office space to know what i'm talking about), and i'm waiting to be tired and go to sleep so today can be over.

·
33 ⅓
15,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Toad said:
dude, that sounds like there's pressure somewhere on your nerves. that's bad.

I dont wanna go into the history of my life, but i know for a fact that it is bad, it could even be cancer related.
See, I sort of figured it's bad...but my feet have been hurting pretty much 24/7 for YEARS. I have grown used to it. But the last few days...my feet, and my right foot more then my left, have been INSANE with the pain.

I thought that if I took my shoes off, that would help, but oddly, it does not. I have tried rubbing them, and soaking them...Nothing. Just insane tingly type pain.

Shoot. This sucks. And it may have something to do with cancer. I don't know.

Oh, and I notice that my left hand, near the pinky, is also starting to tingle. A lot.

·
a.k.a. porkchopzz4
890 Posts
Uhm.. okay.. here's to hoping your feet aren't amputated.

Back to the thread already in progress:

Right now I'm sipping a Minute Maid Light Guava Citrus and dreading going on the clock in 1.5 minutes.

Hrrrumph.

·
Beetle Cup racer
567 Posts
RIGHT NOW..I have to go to my sons school and do 2 things:

Get money for the haloween hot dogs and hamburgers (hate collecting $$$)

Get moms to MOVE and donate for the hurricane Stan victims....see above..

have a nice day !!!

·
<-----No More Beetle :(
18,311 Posts
Get to the Dr. Tj! Never ignore pain! Feel better! {{{hugs}}}

Right now I'm at work and have nothing to do. I wish I was home and in bed right now! :(

·
Send Money
1,135 Posts
pdoel said:
Right now I'm wondering why someone would live with insane pane in their feet for YEARS without ever going to the doctor to have it checked.

GO GET CHECKED!
YEs! RIght now!

Prolly 'cause.. fear of doctor? Common problem with guys :)

Me.. getting ready to toast a bagle. Mmmmmmm..

·
Grandma LOVES bubbles!!
1,450 Posts
Right now I am avoiding getting to work!! And why is it that guys wait until they can't take the pain anymore before they go to the doctor??? TJ, get your butt to the doctor NOW!!!!! And then let us know what's up.:bash:

·
Member For Life
50 Posts
Right now Im kicking myself for not getting the ache in my
foot that hurts when I walk 18 holes of Golf checked out
before now.......

·
big poster turned lurker.
9,487 Posts
Right now, I am playing PUSA, wondering what I'm gonna do with myself until i go to work.

And I wanna say something cheery and uplifting, so here it goes: "Something Cheery and Uplifting"

:grouphug:

·
ACVW Chick
324 Posts
Right now I'm sitting here at home after a long, boring day at work. I'm surfing the internet and watching Divorce Court. :gotme:

·
Super Moderator
Cup- 2k New Beetle GLS/ 'Chino- 13 Beetle 2.5
20,846 Posts
Fowvay said:
Right now I'm typing out this sentance. Then I am going to hit "submit reply" and look at another thread. :)
Funny. That's what i'm doing right now too. Who would've thunk it?

Oh yeah, i'm also decompressing from the day with my fam and tuning up for and early day tomorrow.

Teege, get checked out man. I'll send up some prayers for ya bro!!

1 - 20 of 294 Posts