VW Beetle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I am trying to figure out what wheels will fit on my 2017 Beetle S. My friend is selling his wheels on his golf r and they seem like they would fit. My tire size currently is 215/60r16 and his are 225/40r18. Would that fit on my car? If no then would spacers solve the issue? I apologize if I sound like an idiot but I’m new to all this.

·
Registered
9 Posts
So I am trying to figure out what wheels will fit on my 2017 Beetle S. My friend is selling his wheels on his golf r and they seem like they would fit. My tire size currently is 215/60r16 and his are 225/40r18. Would that fit on my car? If no then would spacers solve the issue? I apologize if I sound like an idiot but I’m new to all this.
I'm not sure I am also looking for info about my rims. Mine is a 2012 and my tires are 17inch. Most bugs have 15 or 16s so I am wondering if mine are aftermarket.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm not sure I am also looking for info about my rims. Mine is a 2012 and my tires are 17inch. Most bugs have 15 or 16s so I am wondering if mine are aftermarket.
From scrolling the rims and tires section. Many say it fits but I just want some confirmation ya know.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts