VW Beetle Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,625 Posts
jcroft said:
I'd think we'd want to copy of the banned e-mails, names, IPs, etc from the old site. Do you agree?
Yeah I agree, thats a quick way to try and stop the banned from reappearing..

Unless we dump them to an spreadsheet or something, noR will have to do it as I canna access it (no privs)

·
Super Moderator
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
CrazyJames said:
Yeah I agree, thats a quick way to try and stop the banned from reappearing..

Unless we dump them to an spreadsheet or something, noR will have to do it as I canna access it (no privs)
I can do it. :)

·
Registered
5,793 Posts
I think all we need is the IP's. Maybe not even all of them really.

Oh, and to put an end to our weekly spammer peeps from Miami, There's 2 email domains that should be blocked. dellmail.com and ... somethin' else....

·
Super Moderator
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
noR said:
I think all we need is the IP's. Maybe not even all of them really.

Oh, and to put an end to our weekly spammer peeps from Miami, There's 2 email domains that should be blocked. dellmail.com and ... somethin' else....
Well maybe I'll just let you do it, then, since you seem to know all the details. Fair? :)

·
Super Moderator
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
noR said:
yep, I'll swing that after adding the event forum break-down. That'll be tonight, hope that's copecetic.

noR
No. That's too late. You're fired.

:D

It's fine, of course.

·
Registered
5,793 Posts
Bah, the vacation schedule at this place always sucked anyway.

helpin' a friend move after work. I'm planning on doing this tonight:
still need to add event forums for the states.
still have to move the ban list
still have to set the censorship tool in motion

Double check the forum descriptions; in the subforums too.

Check the forum break-down thread to see what of asurroca's recommendations I wanna fly w/.

And I'll leave it to someone else to decide on the coupe/convertible thing.

I kinda wanna be an ass and say if there's a convertible section, there should be a coupe section. It's only fair right? and let y'all figure out if you want a convertible section bad enough. :p I don't care, but someone make the call. :) Otherwise I'll just delete it when I get the opportunity. (Pdoel's arguements won me over a few days back)

n/m I'll start a thread on it.

·
DIESL PWR
354 Posts
noR said:
WTF? There's some spammer down here in Miami? Destroy!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts