VW Beetle Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Some say............
1,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey gang, I've been thinking about some new body mods for Elwood, and I came up with the possibility of a RSI/Cup Car roof spoiler. I looked at bcc, but they don't sell one. I know VW had one in the driver gear catalog awhile back, but I'd rather go all out and get the real deal. Any ideas?

·
Poopship Destroyer
12,736 Posts
Herbie3Rivers said:
Hey gang, I've been thinking about some new body mods for Elwood, and I came up with the possibility of a RSI/Cup Car roof spoiler. I looked at bcc, but they don't sell one. I know VW had one in the driver gear catalog awhile back, but I'd rather go all out and get the real deal. Any ideas?
I saw a few online recently. I don't have the link exactly, but i will give you the sites i was looking at. THey ranged from $150 to $300 plus whatever shipping. I'm wanting one as well so i was making little mental notes.
i was visiting:
eurocreations.net
estrictlyforeign.com
abdracing.com
eurogearusa.com

Also i think TVA and some other places have them online. The roof spoilers are sweet. I hope you find one.

John

·
Premium Member
611 Posts
I saw a few on ebay recently, I have been considering one too, only I want something a little smaller

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.