VW Beetle Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I have a 2013 VW Beetle Cabriolet, in early March the roof would not open, as it is still under warranty I took it into VW who said it needed a new motor, unfortunately nowhere in the entire UK had one and I had to wait for one from abroad, this took 3 weeks. I took it back in for repair on Monday, first they said it would take 2 hours, then 6 then overnight, I did not mind because they gave me a courtesy car. Now however they are saying it needs another motor replacing, and yet again there isn't one in the UK and I have to wait again. Basically I think they are fobbing me off, how can there not be one single part of this kind in the entire UK, he seemed to suggest that this was a very unusual fault, I can't believe this either do I have the only car that has ever had this problem?:confused::confused:

·
Premium Member
3,453 Posts
Sorry to read your plight. Welcome to the great and wonderful ORG! Many fantastic cars, people and answers lurk in this great land. If you haven't done so already, take time to fill in your profile and post a few photos so we can ORGle them!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts