NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14,068 Posts
I think we are all waiting on this with bated breath! I would love to be able to pitch the stupid windows laptop; when working on my Beetle! Grated; having the Bentley eBahn and VCDS on the pc laptop; is the ultimate combo but I do get sick of taking the pc in and out of the car. Plus, with my iphone I could check it so much easier and anytime I wanted to; I just wish I had a extra cable, in that case! I wonder if they would come out with a different cable or adapter? Its sounds awesome but somehow; I am not holding my breath! I don't know how motivated they are to do this; I'm thinking they may not be convinced of a increase in a revenue stream; I would LOVE it! Here is to hoping! :p

Oops, just realized they are calling it "hex net"; so, it would be wireless, a whole 'nother level of awesomeness! Un-tethered; finally free of that damn usb cable! :)

·
Premium Member
665 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think we are all waiting on this with bated breath! I would love to be able to pitch the stupid windows laptop; when working on my Beetle! Grated; having the Bentley eBahn and VCDS on the pc laptop; is the ultimate combo but I do get sick of taking the pc in and out of the car. Plus, with my iphone I could check it so much easier and anytime I wanted to; I just wish I had a extra cable, in that case! I wonder if they would come out with a different cable or adapter? Its sounds awesome but somehow; I am not holding my breath! I don't know how motivated they are to do this; I'm thinking they may not be convinced of a increase in a revenue stream; I would LOVE it! Here is to hoping! :p

Oops, just realized they are calling it "hex net"; so, it would be wireless, a whole 'nother level of awesomeness! Un-tethered; finally free of that damn usb cable! :)
I share your pain. I HATE windows and cables. They say this quarter, so lets hope.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 3 of 3 Posts