Votes: 11 84.6%

Votes: 2 15.4%

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
OK every as we all know it's almost time to head to Roswell and rendezvous with the mother ship! Please make a vote for which decal you would like to be selected for Roswell 2015! This will be a majority rules, any tie will be dealt with accordingly.

Decals will be approximately 4-5 inches tall/wide. Beetle UFO would be about 5-6 inches wide and 3 or so inches tall. Peace Alien about 4-5 inches tall and 2 or so inches wide. Pricing will be determined once a decal is selected and order numbers are known but they should be around the $4-5 mark or so

Beetle UFO

Eyewear Vision care Auto part Glasses Rim

Alien Head

Logo Font Emblem Symbol Graphics

Peace Alien

Clip art Fictional character Gesture

·
Super Moderator
5,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I love the way how #1 incorporates both New Beetle/Beetle +12 logos and integrates to be the form of a UFO. :bigthumb:
It just kinda hit me trying to come up with UFO designs and then looking back at the B12 logo. I like the way it turned out.

I really like that about #1 as well, but not sure about the super fine line weight of it

*ponders*
It's not really as thin as it looks. I did tweak the lines a little after I cut one out yesterday so it should be a little more durable.

·
Cheeeto's Daddy
1,158 Posts
Nice decal

My only, pie-in-the-sky, request would be to make it a bit smaller. I have a bunch of GTG decals on my drivers side rear window and slapping a huge sticker from one event sorta takes up room that could be used for other shows, and rallies.

I'll manage with number one as I love the design, just wishing for a perfect world is all!

Chuckie

ps 30 days until we leave for Chicago and the IBT!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts