VW Beetle Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone been able to find rubber cup holder liners for a 2010 convertible beetle? We just bought one and they are missing in the 4 spots for cups. I saw online the ones the are black with white VW on them but they don’t measure to be the correct size. They are small. Has anyone bought some else where or have bought those black ones and did they fit? Also the ones under the radio have notches like a cup holder is supposed to go in those notches. I just can’t find where to buy the correct ones. Any help?

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Here’s a guy that is 3D printing and selling them, if he’s still around or put his email address in the thread.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Here’s a guy that is 3D printing and selling them, if he’s still around or put his email address in the thread.

Thanks for the info. It looks like he isn’t selling them anymore. Darn. When I click the links it says link no longer exists.

·
Imbugd - 99 1.8t
114 Posts
oh Hi guys.. I see where the question came up now :)

Yes I still make them. I think the links at the beginning of the thread didn't work anymore, but the ones at the end do. Not sure if I can update the old message, but if I can I'll point at the valid ones so there isn't confusion.

Thanks for mentioning them @Thejarhead

1 - 5 of 5 Posts