NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
big poster turned lurker.
9,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a good questoin for you all:

Why are "written rules" the ones that should be broken, while "un-written rules" are the kind that everybody abides?

Is it that written rules are the type of rules that limit peoples peronality? Is it that the un-written ones make more sense and are just alot better than the written ones?

·
Registered
412 Posts
Written laws are made by people. Some are unreasonable and do not apply in all circumstances.

Unwritten laws are made by the universe. Breaking these causes an inbalance and usually hurts you or someone else...

I think that's what I think anyway..:flowers:

·
9,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yup, laws written by man are utterly useless in the gran scheme of things. I mainly go by the pholiophy that may beople have held tried and true: Do unto others as you would like to be treated.
I feel that it does work, and 99.5% of time time, i'm hte best guy in the world and i have to trouble with anything. But that 0.5% of the time that you just shouldnt be around me, i'm not a nice person, and where i dont "do unto others", and if you do, you will probably hate my guts for the rest of your life.

·
Aphid is FUN!
1,747 Posts
Rules????

/me tosses a big heavy book over his left shoulder

We don't need no stinkin' rules!:biglaugh:

I concur on the 'unwritten' rules. They are usually reinforced by an 'honor' system while written rules exist because people don't have enough respect to follow the unwritten rules.

·
9,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
CaptainXeroid said:
Rules????

I concur on the 'unwritten' rules. They are usually reinforced by an 'honor' system while written rules exist because people don't have enough respect to follow the unwritten rules.
Definately!

·
33 ⅓
15,621 Posts
CaptainXeroid said:
Rules????

Perfect.

·
Workin to live!
422 Posts
crazy state laws?!?

Rules suck!:p
What bout state laws out there some of them
are nuts!
like for example: Alabama:
It is illegal to buy a bag of peanuts after sunset and before sunrise the next day in Alabama.
:confused: :werd:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts