NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys-- I'm here lonely in sacramento. Don't really see too many friendly beetle owners, or maybe I just haven't met you yet! All the times I wave the teenage girls glare at me or the older ladies aren't paying attention!:p Just wondering how many people who live in sac are on here..:rolleyes:

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
oo you guys had snow up in auburn didnt you?? cooool;)

Well I tagged a beetle today :D in sacramento. so maybe theyll join lol:p

·
We've only got 4 Minutes!
295 Posts
SOUTH SACRAMENTO here! Near Elk Grove! I've felt lonley too... never seen anyone here from Sac on this site! How did you hear about it?

123 Posts
Another 98 - Cool! I'm in Auburn (98 blue). Maybe if enough of us in the general vicinity of Sac can come forward, it would be really nice to get a meet together. I certainly don't mind driving to the Sac area.:)

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
@vwlover :kwl south sac! I am kinda around there sometimes because my boyfriend lives over there! Wonder if I've driven past you :p I found this site through googling check engine codes actually..and some other issues I had with my bug. One day I thought I'd join because its a site devoted to new beetles and it would probably come in handy, now its more of a social thing :D How did you find out about it?

@christiane: oo blue! that's really cool and I love seeing 98's haha. It would be great to get a get together going. I tagged a red bug today and they had a custom license plate! it was "tmato bg" pretty clever being red and living in sacratomato! haha, hope they join

·
Registered
50 Posts
I'm relatively new to the group...anyone still on here? I'm in EG. Can anyone recommend a local mechanic who won't rip me off? I need help with clearing CEL... 🍻

1 - 10 of 10 Posts