NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
USS ANNIEPRISE NCC 1701 A
4,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everyone who has been a member here for a while knows who Jonk, is, he owns Rosebug. He has been at his wife, Bonnie's side for the last several months. She had developed a lung problem, several months ago, and Jonk called me today to let me know she had passed away yesterday, Jan 3, 2014. He asked me to post this on the Org. Jonk needs our prayers & good thoughts of all his friends. Bonnie Kauffman was 52, and they have one daughter, Priscilla. Please remember our Org buddy in your prayers. In case anyone wants to know, Jonk lives in Mt. Union, PA. Anyone who has any questions, you can pm me or Jonk. Thanks everyone.

·
Super Moderator
Cup- 2k New Beetle GLS/ 'Chino- 13 Beetle 2.5
20,854 Posts
My heart aches for Jonk. Jonk & Bonnie lived a life of faith- I know she's with the Lord. Still it hurts when our loved ones leave, especially a spouse. Jonk and their entire family are in my prayers. Our church will do the same.

·
Super Moderator
14,785 Posts
Im truly sorry to hear. They are both good people.

Rest in peace, Bonnie.

·
Everett Street in May
3,207 Posts
Extremely sad to hear the news. My thoughts and prayers are with Jon and Priscilla right now.

Peace...

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Certified Arcade Tech
416 Posts
While I did not personally have any interaction with this member? Please extend my condolences for his loss :(

Perhaps, once we are all in that "Big Highway In The Sky"? We can park over on Cloud 9 and be properly introduced. (in our Beetles of course)

S-

·
Super Moderator
5,364 Posts
So sad to hear :(

·
Air Cooled Relic
22 Posts
I am new to this site and have not had the privilege of meeting Jonk Kauffman but I am sure that I will. It is always sad to hear of someone of her age passing and it is even sadder to lose someone that you love no matter the age.

I would like to offer my condolences to you and your family and please know that you and yours will be in my prayers. – Sonny (aka ole Yeller)

·
Peace Love & T.o.D.
2,802 Posts
I've been trying to reply to this post for a couple days now,
but finding it hard to find the right words.
I am truly sorry for your loss.
The loss of a loved one is always so hard, but a spouse..I can't even imagine. I wish nothing more then Gods love, guidance, and compassion, in the days, weeks and years to come, for you, and your daughter, and the rest of your family.

Much Org love to you and your daughter JonK. :grouphug:

·
USS ANNIEPRISE NCC 1701 A
4,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks so much everyone, Jonk wanted me to extend his heartfelt appreciation at the outpouring of posts. Understandably he is have the toughest of times. The funeral was today, i'm sure he will be on later to thank you in person. Again, thanks for your prayers!

scott

·
13convertiblebeetle
8 Posts
Bonnie Kauffman

God bless Bonnie's family and friends.
She is in a better place, as the angles needed her in heaven.
I lost my mom fall 2013 and its hard. God finds a way to help me remember, so she is with me. My condolences to the family.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts