VW Beetle Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can anyone direct me to a good source for QUALITY leather or even feux leather seat covers? I have a 2012 new beetle with cloth interior...I have 2 problems...one...the drivers side left seat bolster is getting a bit worn from getting in and out...and two... I have pets that travel with me and the hair removal is TERRIBLE with that cloth material....
Thanks in advance!:cool::jumpy:

·
Registered
712 Posts
I do not but I have a suggestion. To stop the wear on the bolsters, you need to get in and out of the car correctly. Sit in the seat while BOTH feet are outside the car (sit sideways) then pivot around your bottom and swing your feet into the car. I have NEVER worn a seat and usually keep cars 200k miles (I weigh 200#).

·
Premium Member
61 Posts
Here ya go.....

Here is a suggestion I have seen these on a car and if I was to get covers this would be an option.

We need to just help each other not critique. http://www.wetokole.com/mm5/merchan...KSWAGEN&CpField=vmodel&CpValue=Bug]Volkswagen Seat Covers - Wet Okole Hawaii[/url]

try that.....

I seen these on ebay the quality looks ok:
Volkswagen Beetle 2012 2014 s Leather Custom Fit Seat Cover | eBay

and try carid.com and do the search under interiors they have Coverking Seat Covers they may be good too, those are my 3 choices.

Seats can wear or get dirty fast covers are a good idea

1 - 3 of 3 Posts