NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have just picked up my second nbc it is a 2006 which is salsa red," they dont offer black" in 06.I bought the very first nbc in Canada right from the auto show and was very happy.Then one day i recieved a recall on the roof, took it in and that was the end of happy motoring.From then on it never work and kept coming apart inside, it got to the point that they had to replace the roof.The second roof was not as good as the first so eventually we made a deal they took the 03 back and i got the 06.So far so good.Sidebar: if the back window breaks do they have to replace the roof???

·
<-----No More Beetle :(
18,312 Posts
snow bug said:
I have just picked up my second nbc it is a 2006 which is salsa red," they dont offer black" in 06.I bought the very first nbc in Canada right from the auto show and was very happy.Then one day i recieved a recall on the roof, took it in and that was the end of happy motoring.From then on it never work and kept coming apart inside, it got to the point that they had to replace the roof.The second roof was not as good as the first so eventually we made a deal they took the 03 back and i got the 06.So far so good.Sidebar: if the back window breaks do they have to replace the roof???
Congrats on the 06!! Get us some pics soon! :goodjob:
As far as your side bar...no they wont have to replace the whole top if the window breaks....
Good luck with your new NBC!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You said you dont have to replace the tpo if the window breaks , how is that possiable the back glass is sewn into the top?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts