NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Catch me riding s00ty!
3,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WHAAAAAAAAAAT!!!!! :jawdrop:

I peak my head in looking for the thread with all the excitement and there is no Secret Santa 2011 Thread?

What is going on here? :rant2:

·
5/23/10 <3
10,918 Posts
Might help if you included some details. Lots of Orgers who are here and would like to participate that aren't on FB or dont' check that group often.

·
Premium Member
4,753 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,308 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,753 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,308 Posts
I was just going to use Excel, but I'm bored so I'm tweaking an Access Database to do (some) of the job. If anything it will look pretty, it won't match people up but oh well.

·
Banned
1,583 Posts
Is there a size limitation :confused:

Do you lot out there have mail boxes like in Films on the end of your drives :confused:

If hypothetically Secret Santa turned up with a package that wouldn't fit into the Mail Box would it be left next to it :confused:

Just thinking i may have to downsize if that is the case :confused:

It would also seem that i can't send vegetables over, lucky i checked on the customs page. :lol:

:)

·
5/23/10 <3
10,918 Posts
Packages are just delivered to the door. Some things you need to sign for, others will just be left in the box at the door.

·
5/23/10 <3
10,918 Posts
The recipient would sign for it. Not sure how it works for overseas stuff, but I know you can request it when you ship something here...called "signature confirmation".

1 - 13 of 13 Posts