NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I learned so much from the new beetle secrets thread, its time for a beetle /b12+ thread.

To open the hatch with the motor running, you have to hit the unlock on the door first.

To remove the headrests on the back seat, you need a very small screwdriver to press inside the slot on the inside release at the top of the seat.

·
Super Moderator
5,338 Posts
Hrm only thing I can think of at the moment is in the trunk, kinda on the inside part of where the bumper is, there is a recess where the VW triangle accessory is supposed to go.

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'll have to try the key in the headrests :)

On kessy bugs if the windows are down, keep your finger in the door handle lock spot and the windows will go up.

Also, there is a screwdriver with a Phillips end and a straight end in the tire kit in the spare tire.

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Tried the key in headrests removal, worked easy on the drivers side, super awkward on the passenger side i couldnt get it out.

·
Registered
25 Posts
On keyless bugs if the windows are down, keep your finger in the door handle lock spot and the windows will go up.

If you put your hand within the handle and hold your thumb on the sensor area the windows and sunroof will open as well.

If your hand is outside the handle and just hold your thumb on the sensor, windows and sunroof all close.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts