NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know there is a thread on how many do you see but I always wonder if anyone from this forum sees other member of this forum while driving. I was wondering if anyone has ever seen me?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I guess if we put location or names of roads, let see if we see each other...

·
Super Moderator
14,756 Posts
I can spot a NB from a mile away. :D

·
Old & New Beetles
2,244 Posts
I can spot a NB from a mile away. :D
Me too :D Every single one!

Unfortunately here are not so many Finnish orgers; so it is quite difficult to see one driving by :( I have seen Jartza and Kuplakolmoset so far... :)

Looking forward to see more Finns here... ;)

·
I love my Butterkup baby!
489 Posts
same here!! I am always noticing other beetles even if they're so out of my way :p

·
Registered
1 Posts
Beetle owners sure don't seem to wave to each other on the road. Not like Jeeps or Corvettes or motorcycles....

·
Registered
4,271 Posts
Beetle owners sure don't seem to wave to each other on the road. Not like Jeeps or Corvettes or motorcycles....
Motorcycles do it a lot and that's a given. I usually don't wave at other beetle's but I do give them a quick Beep of my Wolo Bad Boy :D that usually gets their attention. ;)
Never noticed anyone waving at me when I had a Jeep Grand Cherokee and a friend of mine has a Yellow Wrangler and never once did anyone wave at us while driving in it. Not sure about Vette's since I never had one of those. Perhaps MORAV will trade me his VETTE for my Beetle for a week so I can test out that theory. :D

·
Premium Member
4,753 Posts
Perhaps MORAV will trade me his VETTE for my Beetle for a week so I can test out that theory. :D
You might just have to trust me on this one! ;)

·
Artsy Fartsy Bohemeanne
32 Posts
I do! I'm a little silly though but I just want to share my love for the buggies! I did it today to somebody but I couldn't see her face because she was in front of me at a light. I'm sure I've been called worse.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts