NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wet sanded my interior pieces and cleaned all the crap off them and tried to color match them to the car, didn't turn out too bad...And I did the hood too.

I do have the Before ones, but I can't find them. Also I have 2 headlights coming hopefully today as another NB owner went with the Halo/LED Headlights...Not my cup of tea, but to each his/her own. She is really Dirty. I have not washed her since I pulled the motor. And all the dust flying around from the DA Sander is on there too.

Now I want the front bumper that has the round marker lights next to the headlights, is that just on the turbo beetles or other years, makes and models?

·
Apprentice Org-aholic!
1,470 Posts
Now I want the front bumper that has the round marker lights next to the headlights, is that just on the turbo beetles or other years, makes and models?
You are looking for Turbo S bumpers. Only the TS had them. Maybe hard to find.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Super Moderator
Cup- 2k New Beetle GLS/ 'Chino- 13 Beetle 2.5
20,854 Posts
Wow, that's a sweet beetle you're sportin' great work on the interior buddy! Did you dip your hood or is that paint? Looks great either way.

Yeah Matty was right. Turbo S midels only had those front/rear treatments. Your next best option would be a Votex kit. I believe an orger or two might have one for sale. I think ECS Tuning has a few kits left as well.

Keep the pics coming :goodjob:
Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
21 Posts
Thats awesome! If you don't mind me asking, what aftermarket stereo and housing do you have? Its the best looking one I've seen - it makes the stereo look stock. Thanks!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
1 - 6 of 6 Posts