NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all!

I am very new to this and don't know much about my car. I have been told from multiple beetle lovers and foreign car mechanics that my car is very valuable. It is a 2001 Turbo and is the color is "Vapor Blue" or "Electric Blue".

I've had it for over 3 years and bought it online as my first car. I've experienced multiple issues with the car that I cannot afford to continue to fix. I was highly advised to sell my car on this forum because there are knowledgeable people who know the worth of my car and may be willing to quote an honest price for purchase.

If anyone is interested, please let me know. I am willing to provide pictures, videos, and even meet in person for a viewing if you're local.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Welcome, as with any car sale, it’s nice to know the miles, what problems you’re having, in this case auto or manual, etc,etc, and of course you’re asking price.

I’m not sure what you might think it’s worth but an 01 with say 150k miles and a 5 spd manual is worth between $1-3k . Depending on what kind of shape it’s in, interior and exterior. Does it have lots of rust? Trashed or well kept interior?

A car of this age with an auto from the 99-03 range is more or less in my opinion a parts car.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you so much with all of the great information. I will add pictures and a full description of my vehicle asap!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts