NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i'm selling a 2003 new beetle GLX turbo Limited Edition Color Concept only 2,000 made in this color.....converted to the turbo s body style. it has 61,000 miles on it, about 40 of those are highway miles, there are no problems with the car, the interior shows almost no sign of wear, i clean my car three times a week and do not let ne one that doesnt fit in the seats in my car, as to keep the bucket seats in tack, i take very good care of it, very picky, back seat has been used no more than 10 times, change the oil every 5,000 miles, use mobil 1 syntech, i have put $5,000 of extras into my car which many were recently...i have almost no physcial defects to the car, its in perfect condition, this car has just over 200 horsepower. below is list of parts added

neuspeed exhaust
neuspeed 28mm sway bar
neuspeed chip
neuspeed p-flow
neuspeed short shifter
neuspeed torque damper
bailey diverter valve
eibach springs
iridium spark plugs
tt pedals
5% window tint
brembo cross drilled rotors
pagid brake pads
turbo s bumpers
turbo s fenderline

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
actually yeah i remember u riding with me, if ur beetle was black with some graphics i think u had.....but thanks, trying to find someone interested in it, who knows.....we'll see

·
Registered
13 Posts
Wow we are looking for this exact car but the mileage is a bit high for us....

We have a Green 01 and looking to upgrade to a Turbo S - your mod list is perfect (except for those rear tails)....;)

Good luck in the sale!

rick

·
Beetle Pusher
198 Posts
nice.

where in PA r u ?? We are looking to sell wifes 03 matrix xr for a 1.8t right now actually.

·
Beetle Pusher
198 Posts
here's a pic if u wanna trade

·
Beetle Pusher
198 Posts
?

·
Registered
12 Posts
DOM?! You're sellin this thing? You def took really good care of it haha! I just sent my bug to CA to his new owner this morning =[ . Hope you find a buyer man, def a great car! (i drove it once! haha)

-Brock

·
What The FudgeCake?
710 Posts
I serioulsy want this car so bad. But i cant seem to get ahold of him? So im assuming he sold his car?

Brock...how did it drive and sound etc?

·
Registered
12 Posts
I drove it this september i believe was the date... And it was solid/smooth, a real nice ride, super clean, etc. i havnt seen him online for a while though, i'll keep an eye out now tho.

·
Beetle Pusher
198 Posts
please do, I'm real interested and we've been getting lots of calls on the matrix we're sellin.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts