NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 153 Posts

·
33 ⅓
15,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I got up as I did back then, and went down stairs. Katie and Matt were babbling about something, when suddenly I noticed they were talking about 'breaking news' that a plane somehow smashed into one of the twin towers.

At that point, it was seen as some sort of accident. Then...

Well, we all know what happened then.

I sat there all day. Watching. Not quite believing what I was seeing. I got a call.

And another call. Soon, many, many calls, as some of my friends in New York, in those buildings, well, they weren't there anymore.

Then, since I was living near D.C. at the time, more news. A plane had hit the Pentagon.
One of my buddies called, and said, 'see that computer hanging out of the building? That was my office.'

And the last bit of news, hit home the hardest...I lost a very good friend, a musical minster at New Life Christian Church, who was on that plane that hit the Pentagon.

Gone. Just. Like. That.

It's five years later, this Monday, the 11th. Five years.

What is that, 1826 days? And in all that time, I can't say that 9/11 has been on my mind, every day. Other things have come up, and gone down, and then returned.

But one thing is for sure. As I sit down to work on a sermon I have to give, my thoughts wander back to that day, five years ago, and how the world has changed.

Since this is not the political section of the ORG, I'll leave it at that. But the world has changed.

What will you do this Monday? Will you mark the day some way? Will it go on, as if it was any other Monday?

Will it make you cry?

I miss my friend. I miss my buds. I just miss the way the world was.

I have a hard time hating anyone, especially people I don't really know. If I hate anything, it's what the world has become, because of three actions, three very destructive, hateful actions, and I...

I just don't know.

·
Registered
4,396 Posts
I was sitting at work that morning, listening to Stern. I believe it was Stuttering John who ran into the studio saying a plane just flew into the World Trade Center. They were trying to look out the windows to see what they could see.

They assumed it was an accident, until a few minutes later when someone else ran in saying another plane flew into the other building.

I remember the news sites were impossible to get onto. CNN, Fox News, etc. But the message boards were all operational, and people were sharing what they knew. The Vortex still had it's off topic area back then, and that's where I managed to get most of my info.

We got a TV setup in our conference room, and we all watched. Got it up about 30 minutes before the first building fell.

The whole day, you just had this feeling like this wasn't the end. For days, it was eerie not seeing any planes in the sky. And after they started to let the airlines fly again, it was even more eery to see the occassional plane.

Stern is replaying the original broadcast in full tomorrow. I think they were on the air until about 12:00 - 1:00. I can't remember.

·
So over it!
8,050 Posts
I was sick, in bed, My boss called me, and told me to turn on the tv! I left the tv on all day..

A few hours later my friend Emmy, who works for McCann-Erikson called from New York, and told me he was okay, and the news wasnt showing all of the madness..

I went to the store and bought a few newspapers and threw them in my "history" box.

Hmm.. I dont know what I will do this year, buy a few newspapers for the old history box, wear my I :heart: New York tee-shirt, and think about what we all lost...

I watched dateline the other night, and Diane Sawyer did a excellent job on the mom's and the kids of the dad's who died on 9.11, Im sure that dateline will air a special that night...

·
Banned
1,303 Posts
I live in NY. About 45 minutes away from the city....not as close as Amy, but close enough.

I'll never forget that day. The way it smelled, the way it looked--the beautiful blue sky and the cotton poof clouds, the way I was afraid to go outside for fear of where the next attack would be.

I live by West Point and that was a HUGE target. I was talking to my boy at the time and they closed all the bridges in the area. I hated that he was on the other side of the river. I hated that so many people I knew were in the city.

I remember calling my best friend to see if her boyfriend's dad was okay. He was a firefighter and responded first. She said that people had seen him and they believed him to be alive.

He never came home. They never found anything of his.

He is just one of the people I knew that never came home.

Living in NY, you can't escape 9/11...even 5 years later. There is always an article on the front page of the paper pertaining to that day. You can't cross a bridge without looking at the skyline and thinking about how the world was changed on September 11th. You can't look at a plane the same way. You go to the city and act like everything is normal, but in the back of your head, is that day.

We held candlelight vigils on the side of the road. We closed our store to light candles and put them around the flagpole. It was a time when all Americans were one group of people. But now, five years later, I feel that has changed as well. We have been lulled into a false sense of security, once again.

If you are going to do anything tomorrow, I ask that you have a moment of silence at the moment when each of those towers fell. Use that moment any way you like.

We must NEVER forget....

·
:::smiles and nods:::
518 Posts
My then husband called me at home and said - "turn on the TV - a plane hit the WTC". I was like whhaa?? How can a pilot not see THAT?!?! I was watching when the 2nd plane hit. It was so surreal. I have an aunt in NYC that we didn't hear from for a day and a half. Turned out she was trapped in the subway and there was no cellular service, but it sure was scary until we heard. My dad works for NASA. They had to evacuate their buildings. My brother works at the Atlanta Airport, and I was just terrified that something may happen.

I agree - we can't forget. We can't get complacent. We need to remember and come together as a nation daily the way we did back then.

·
;P
2,677 Posts
It was my sophomore year in high school when the planes hit the towers. I was going into Math class to take a test and the there was a sub watching tv. He looked up turned the tv around and we watched the 2nd plane hit the tower :cry:. Needless to say we didnt have the test that day. I will remember 9/11 for the rest of my life. 2 and a half years later I went to NYC and when I saw ground zero I just started crying. I was with my temple class and not many people wanted to go but we did and what was supposed to take 10 minutes took an hour because we all prayed and cried together for the men and women that lost there lives that day.

WE MUST NEVER FORGET

·
Bigger on the Inside
517 Posts
I posted this to the San Francisco Chronicle website one year later. Honestly, what happened to *me* that day is unimportant so I had to dig up the memory elsewhere. Our son was about 21 months old at the time...

Sept. 11, 2001, started out just feeling ... well, off. Perhaps I had a clothing crisis, or our toddler was cranky -- it wasn't a good morning.

I had the radio on the local morning show and was doing work and surfing the Net. I wasn't paying much attention when a caller said a plane had hit one of the towers. The station switched over to a live broadcast feed.

Women at a bulletin board online were posting how they just watched the first plane crash into the towers. It was worse than hearing it on the radio -- these were women I had come to know as friends.

Someone wheeled the big-screen TV into the office spaces. Some watched in horror as the second plane manuvered its way through the skyscrapers and crash into the other tower. Rumors abounded about the White House, the State Department. We were granted early liberty. My husband, after fighting his way through naval-base traffic, picked me up, and we took the long way home. More rumors flew about the area tunnels being closed and under close scrutiny. We went straight to the sitter's house and got our son. He slept as I tried to make sense of what was happening. Friends called, wondering whether my husband would be shipped out to sea. I found solace that evening in "SpongeBob SquarePants" and "Win Ben Stein's Money." I was numb.
The next day was a ghost town. Businesses were closed, commands were shut down. We kept UberBoy home but got antsy after awhile. We hopped in the car and drove down to Old Country Buffet. I think we were the youngest there on a Wednesday afternoon...everyone was elderly.

We went back to work Thursday. All the Coasties were told to wear their civilian clothing in to work. The building went to complete lockdown. Before the floors were open to anyone; to this day we need a swipecard to enter. On Friday our Lt. Commander bought pizza for the branch (about 15 people) and regaled us with funny stories about dressing as a flamingo for H-ween while working at Headquarters in DC. It helped brighten the day.

It's weird to think so much time has passed, how much has changed yet stayed the same...at least here. I know my thoughts would be different if I knew someone or had seen it for my own eyes. I guess I was hit the hardest when I read the first-hand accounts of the Pentagon survivors; some of the dead and wounded were enlisted Naval personnel, just like my husband. That's when it hit me...it could've been Joe.

·
Premium Member
214 Posts
I had worked all night installing network cables in an old elemetary school and heard about a plane crashing into the world trade center as I drove home. Pretty crazy, but it was news from the local rock radio station and I didn't think much nore about it until I got home, turned on the tv and found how crazy things really were.

Foward to today, when Dick Cheney shows up on MTP to defend the Iraq disaster we have been led into (lied into, IMO), and tried to deny that the administration cherry-picked the intelligence info they needed in order to support the invasion of Iraq, while simultaneously ignoring numerous dissenting opinions and conflicting information.

The number of US servicemen that have died in Iraq exceeds the number of people killed on 9-11. Nearly 20,000 soldiers have been injured. Think of all the people who are affected - the wives, husbands, mothers, fathers and children of all those killed and injured soldiers. We don't even know how many Iraqi people have been killed and injured - they don't rate counting, I guess, even tho many of them are not really much different than you or me - just individuals trying to live the life they were handed.

What a waste and what a tragedy. What a slap in the face to the people of America who want Osama Bin Laden captured! Osama Bin Laden would probably be dead or in jail today if it wasn't for the huge distraction of Iraq, which has absolutely nothing to do with 9-11, as even President Bush himself now admits, thousands of lives and billions of dollars later.

Sorry to get all worked up, how can you not? What a mess. I hope it all turns out to be worth it someday.

·
Worry less, drive more
4,270 Posts
I was leaving the house for an early class at 7:15. We watched the news all day and the teachers handed out some homework. My mom was just getting up when her sister called and told her to turn on the TV. My mom watched as the second plane hit the WTC. She thought it was a rerun of the first. My dad was at work in Denver at the airport and of course the whole day was scary and a huge mess for the airlines and the passengers.

Like the Japanese hit us at Pearl Harbor, the Muslim terrorists have awakened a sleeping giant. We have ignored smaller less devastating terror attacks before such as the Pan Am flight, Marine barracks in Lebanon, Oklahoma City(not Muslim related), the first WTC bombing.....and more I can't think of right now. We must do everything to find and kill these people who are so filled with hate they can't think of anything else but killing Americans. Terrorists get NO MERCY -shot on the spot.

I will never forget 9-11-01.

God bless the United States of America!

Cori

·
33 ⅓
15,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Shabbir Ahmed, 47, New York, N.Y.*
Terrance Andre Aiken, 30, New York, N.Y.*
Godwin Ajala, 33, New York, N.Y.*
Gertrude M. Alagero, 37, New York, N.Y.*
Andrew Alameno, 37, Westfield, N.J.*
Margaret Ann (Peggy) Jezycki Alario, 41, New York, N.Y.*
Gary Albero, 39, Emerson, N.J.*
Jon L. Albert, 46, Upper Nyack, N.Y.*
Peter Craig Alderman, 25, New York, N.Y.*
Jacquelyn Delaine Aldridge, 46, New York, N.Y.*
Grace Alegre-Cua, 40, Glen Rock, N.J.*
David D. Alger, 57, New York, N.Y.*
Ernest Alikakos, 43, New York, N.Y.*
Edward L. Allegretto, 51, Colonia, N.J.*
Eric Allen, 44, New York, N.Y.*
Joseph Ryan Allen, 39, New York, N.Y.*
Richard Lanard Allen, 30, New York, N.Y.*
Richard Dennis Allen, 31, New York, N.Y.*
Christopher Edward Allingham, 36, River Edge, N.J.*
Janet M. Alonso, 41, Stony Point, N.Y.*
Anthony Alvarado, 31, New York, N.Y.*
Antonio Javier Alvarez, 23, New York, N.Y.*
Telmo Alvear, 25, New York, N.Y.*
Cesar A. Alviar, 60, Bloomfield, N.J.*
Tariq Amanullah, 40, Metuchen, N.J.*
Angelo Amaranto, 60, New York, N.Y.*
James Amato, 43, Ronkonkoma, N.Y.*
Joseph Amatuccio, 41, New York, N.Y.*
Christopher Charles Amoroso, 29, New York, N.Y.*
Kazuhiro Anai, 42, Scarsdale, N.Y.
Calixto Anaya, 35, Suffern, N.Y.*
Jorge Octavio Santos Anaya, 25, Aguascalientes, Aguascalientes, Mexico
Joseph Peter Anchundia, 26, New York, N.Y.*
Kermit Charles Anderson, 57, Green Brook, N.J.*
Yvette Anderson, 53, New York, N.Y.*
John Andreacchio, 52, New York, N.Y.*
Michael Rourke Andrews, 34, Belle Harbor, N.Y.*
Jean A. Andrucki, 42, Hoboken, N.J.*
Siew-Nya Ang, 37, East Brunswick, N.J.*
Joseph Angelini, 38, Lindenhurst, N.Y.*
Joseph Angelini, 63, Lindenhurst, N.Y.*
Laura Angilletta, 23, New York, N.Y.
Doreen J. Angrisani, 44, New York, N.Y.*
Lorraine D. Antigua, 32, Middletown, N.J.*
Peter Paul Apollo, 26, Hoboken, N.J.*
Faustino Apostol, 55, New York, N.Y.*
Frank Thomas Aquilino, 26, New York, N.Y.*​

·
33 ⅓
15,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Patrick Michael Aranyos, 26, New York, N.Y.*
David Gregory Arce, 36, New York, N.Y.*
Michael G. Arczynski, 45, Little Silver, N.J.*
Louis Arena, 32, New York, N.Y.*
Adam Arias, 37, Staten Island, N.Y.*
Michael J. Armstrong, 34, New York, N.Y.*
Jack Charles Aron, 52, Bergenfield, N.J.*
Joshua Aron, 29, New York, N.Y.*
Richard Avery Aronow, 48, Mahwah, N.J.*
Japhet J. Aryee, 49, Spring Valley, N.Y.
Carl Asaro, 39, Middletown, N.Y.*
Michael A. Asciak, 47, Ridgefield, N.J.*
Michael Edward Asher, 53, Monroe, N.Y.*
Janice Ashley, 25, Rockville Centre, N.Y.*
Thomas J. Ashton, 21, New York, N.Y.*
Manuel O. Asitimbay, 36, New York, N.Y.*
Lt. Gregg Arthur Atlas, 45, Howells, N.Y.*
Gerald Atwood, 38, New York, N.Y.*
James Audiffred, 38, New York, N.Y.*
Kenneth W. Van Auken, 47, East Brunswick, N.J.*
Louis F. Aversano, Jr, 58, Manalapan, N.J.*
Ezra Aviles, 41, Commack, N.Y.*
Ayodeji Awe, 42, New York, N.Y
Samuel (Sandy) Ayala, 36, New York, N.Y.*
Arlene T. Babakitis, 47, Secaucus, N.J.*
Eustace (Rudy) Bacchus, 48, Metuchen, N.J.*
John James Badagliacca, 35, New York, N.Y.*
Jane Ellen Baeszler, 43, New York, N.Y.*
Robert J. Baierwalter, 44, Albertson, N.Y.*
Andrew J. Bailey, 29, New York, N.Y.*
Brett T. Bailey, 28, Bricktown, N.J.*
Tatyana Bakalinskaya, 43, New York, N.Y.*
Michael S. Baksh, 36, Englewood, N.J.*
Sharon Balkcom, 43, White Plains, N.Y.*
Michael Andrew Bane, 33, Yardley, Pa.*
Kathy Bantis, 44, Chicago, Ill.*
Gerard Jean Baptiste, 35, New York, N.Y.*
Walter Baran, 42, New York, N.Y.*
Gerard A. Barbara, 53, New York, N.Y.*
Paul V. Barbaro, 35, Holmdel, N.J.*
James W. Barbella, 53, Oceanside, N.Y.*
Ivan Kyrillos Fairbanks Barbosa, 30, Jersey City, N.J.*
Victor Daniel Barbosa, 23, New York, N.Y.*
Colleen Ann Barkow, 26, East Windsor, N.J.*
David Michael Barkway, 34, Toronto, Ontario, Canada*
Matthew Barnes, 37, Monroe, N.Y.*​

·
33 ⅓
15,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Gordon McCannel Aamoth, 32, New York, N.Y.*
Maria Rose Abad, 49, Syosset, N.Y.*
Edelmiro (Ed) Abad, 54, New York, N.Y.*
Andrew Anthony Abate, 37, Melville, N.Y.*
Vincent Abate, 40, New York, N.Y.*
Laurence Christopher Abel, 37*
William F. Abrahamson, 58, Cortland Manor, N.Y.*
Richard Anthony Aceto, 42, Wantagh, N.Y.*
Erica Van Acker, 62, New York, N.Y.*
Heinrich B. Ackermann, 38, New York, N.Y.*
Paul Andrew Acquaviva, 29, Glen Rock, N.J.*
Donald L. Adams, 28, Chatham, N.J.*
Shannon Lewis Adams, 25, New York, N.Y.*
Stephen Adams, 51, New York, N.Y.*
Patrick Adams, 60, New York, N.Y.*
Ignatius Adanga, 62, New York, N.Y.*
Christy A. Addamo, 28, New Hyde Park, N.Y.*
Terence E. Adderley, 22, Bloomfield Hills, Mich.*
Sophia B. Addo, 36, New York, N.Y.*
Lee Adler, 48, Springfield, N.J.*
Daniel Thomas Afflitto, 32, Manalapan, N.J.*
Emmanuel Afuakwah, 37, New York, N.Y.
Alok Agarwal, 36, Jersey City, N.J.*
Mukul Agarwala, 37, New York, N.Y.*
Joseph Agnello, 35, New York, N.Y.*
David Scott Agnes, 46, New York, N.Y.*
Joao A. Aguiar Jr., 30, Red Bank, N.J.*
Lt. Brian G. Ahearn, 43, Huntington, N.Y.*
Jeremiah J. Ahern, 74, Cliffside Park, N.J.*
Joanne Ahladiotis, 27, New York, N.Y.*

Sheila Patricia Barnes, 55, Bay Shore, N.Y.*
Evan J. Baron, 38, Bridgewater, N.J.*
Renee Barrett-Arjune, 41, Irvington, N.J.
Arthur T. Barry, 35, New York, N.Y.*
Diane G. Barry, 60, New York, N.Y.*
Maurice Vincent Barry, 49, Rutherford, N.J.*
Scott D. Bart, 28, Malverne, N.Y.*
Carlton W. Bartels, 44, New York, N.Y.*
Guy Barzvi, 29, New York, N.Y.*
Inna Basina, 43, New York, N.Y.*
Alysia Basmajian, 23, Bayonne, N.J.*
Kenneth William Basnicki, 48, Etobicoke, Ontario, Canada*
Lt. Steven J. Bates, 42, New York, N.Y.*
Paul James Battaglia, 22, New York, N.Y.*

·
33 ⅓
15,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
W. David Bauer, 45, Rumson, N.J.
Ivhan Luis Carpio Bautista, 24, New York, N.Y.*
Marlyn C. Bautista, 46, Iselin, N.J.*
Jasper Baxter, 45, Philadelphia, Pa.*
Michele (Du Berry) Beale, 37, Essex, Britain*
Paul F. Beatini, 40, Park Ridge, N.J.*
Jane S. Beatty, 53, Belford, N.J.*
Larry I. Beck, 38, Baldwin, N.Y.*
Manette Marie Beckles, 43, Rahway, N.J.*
Carl John Bedigian, 35, New York, N.Y.*
Michael Beekman, 39, New York, N.Y.*
Maria Behr, 41, Milford, N.J.
Yelena Belilovsky, 38, Mamaroneck, N.Y.*
Nina Patrice Bell, 39, New York, N.Y.*
Andrea Della Bella, 59, Jersey City, N.J.*
Debbie S. Bellows, 30, East Windsor, N.J.*
Stephen Elliot Belson, 51, New York, N.Y.*
Paul Michael Benedetti, 32, New York, N.Y.*
Denise Lenore Benedetto, 40, New York, N.Y.*
Bryan Craig Bennett, 25, New York, N.Y.*
Oliver Duncan Bennett, 29, London, England*
Eric L. Bennett, 29, New York, N.Y.*
Margaret L. Benson, 52, Rockaway, N.J.*
Dominick J. Berardi, 25, New York, N.Y.
James Patrick Berger, 44, Lower Makefield, Pa.*
Steven Howard Berger, 45, Manalapan, N.J.*
John P. Bergin, 39, New York, N.Y.*
Alvin Bergsohn, 48, Baldwin Harbor, N.Y.*
Daniel D. Bergstein, 38, Teaneck, N.J.*
Michael J. Berkeley, 38, New York, N.Y.*
Donna Bernaerts-Kearns, 44, Hoboken, N.J.*
David W. Bernard, 57, Chelmsford, Mass.*
William Bernstein, 44, New York, N.Y.*
David M. Berray, 39, New York, N.Y.*
David S. Berry, 43, New York, N.Y.*
Joseph J. Berry, 55, Saddle River, N.J.*
William Reed Bethke, 36, Hamilton, N.J.*
Timothy D. Betterly, 42, Little Silver, N.J.*
Edward F. Beyea, 42, New York, N.Y.*
Paul Michael Beyer, 37, New York, N.Y.*
Anil T. Bharvaney, 41, East Windsor, N.J.*
Bella Bhukhan, 24, Union, N.J.*
Shimmy D. Biegeleisen, 42, New York, N.Y.*
Peter Alexander Bielfeld, 44, New York, N.Y.*
William Biggart, 54, New York, N.Y.*
Brian Bilcher, 36, New York, N.Y.*​

·
33 ⅓
15,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

Carl Vincent Bini, 44, New York, N.Y.*
Gary Bird, 51, Tempe, Ariz.*
Joshua David Birnbaum, 24, New York, N.Y.*
George Bishop, 52, Granite Springs, N.Y.*
Jeffrey D. Bittner, 27, New York, N.Y.*
Balewa Albert Blackman, 26, New York, N.Y.*
Christopher Joseph Blackwell, 42, Patterson, N.Y.*
Susan L. Blair, 35, East Brunswick, N.J.*
Harry Blanding, 38, Blakeslee, Pa.*
Janice L. Blaney, 55, Williston Park, N.Y.*
Craig Michael Blass, 27, Greenlawn, N.Y.*
Rita Blau, 52, New York, N.Y.*
Richard M. Blood, 38, Ridgewood, N.J.*
Michael A. Boccardi, 30, Bronxville, N.Y.
John Paul Bocchi, 38, New Vernon, N.J.*
Michael L. Bocchino, 45, New York, N.Y.*
Susan Mary Bochino, 36, New York, N.Y.*
Bruce Douglas (Chappy) Boehm, 49, West Hempstead, N.Y.*
Mary Katherine Boffa, 45, New York, N.Y.*
Nicholas A. Bogdan, 34, Browns Mills, N.J.*
Darren C. Bohan, 34, New York, N.Y.*
Lawrence Francis Boisseau, 36, Freehold, N.J.*
Vincent M. Boland, 25, Ringwood, N.J.*
Alan Bondarenko, 53, Flemington, N.J.*
Andre Bonheur, 40, New York, N.Y.*
Colin Arthur Bonnett, 39, New York, N.Y.*
Frank Bonomo, 42, Port Jefferson, N.Y.*
Yvonne L. Bonomo, 30, New York, N.Y.*
Sean Booker, 35, Irvington, N.J.*
Sherry Ann Bordeaux, 38, Jersey City, N.J.*
Krystine C. Bordenabe, 33, Old Bridge, N.J.*
Martin Boryczewski, 29, Parsippany, N.J.*
Richard E. Bosco, 34, Suffern, N.Y.*
John Howard Boulton, 29, New York, N.Y.*
Francisco Bourdier, 41, New York, N.Y.*
Thomas H. Bowden, 36, Wyckoff, N.J.*
Kimberly S. Bowers, 31, Islip, N.Y.*
Veronique (Bonnie) Nicole Bowers, 28, New York, N.Y.*
Larry Bowman, 46, New York, N.Y.*
Shawn Edward Bowman, 28, New York, N.Y.*
Kevin L. Bowser, 45, Philadelphia, Pa.*
Gary R. Box, 37, North Bellmore, N.Y.*
Gennady Boyarsky, 34, New York, N.Y.*
Pamela Boyce, 43, New York, N.Y.*
Michael Boyle, 37, Westbury, N.Y.*​

·
33 ⅓
15,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Alfred Braca, 54, Leonardo, N.J.*
Sandra Conaty Brace, 60, New York, N.Y.*
Kevin H. Bracken, 37, New York, N.Y.*
David Brian Brady, 41, Summit, N.J.*
Alexander Braginsky, 38, Stamford, Conn.*
Nicholas W. Brandemarti, 21, Mantua, N.J.*
Michelle Renee Bratton, 23, Yonkers, N.Y.*
Patrice Braut, 31, New York, N.Y.*
Lydia Estelle Bravo, 50, Dunellen, N.J.*
Ronald Michael Breitweiser, 39, Middletown Township, N.J.*
Edward A. Brennan, 37, New York, N.Y.*
Frank H. Brennan, 50, New York, N.Y.*
Michael Emmett Brennan, 27, New York, N.Y.*
Peter Brennan, 30, Ronkonkoma, N.Y.*
Thomas M. Brennan, 32, Scarsdale, N.Y.
Capt. Daniel Brethel, 43, Farmingdale, N.Y.*
Gary L. Bright, 36, Union City, N.J.*
Jonathan Eric Briley, 43, Mount Vernon, N.Y.*
Mark A. Brisman, 34, Armonk, N.Y.*
Paul Gary Bristow, 27, New York, N.Y.*
Victoria Alvarez Brito, 38, New York, N.Y.*
Mark Francis Broderick, 42, Old Bridge, N.J.*
Herman C. Broghammer, 58, North Merrick, N.Y.*
Keith Broomfield, 49, New York, N.Y.*
Janice J. Brown, 35, New York, N.Y.*
Lloyd Brown, 28, Bronxville, N.Y.*
Capt. Patrick J. Brown, 48, New York, N.Y.*
Bettina Browne, 49, Atlantic Beach, N.Y.*
Mark Bruce, 40, Summit, N.J.*
Richard Bruehert, 38, Westbury, N.Y.*
Andrew Brunn, 28*
Capt. Vincent Brunton, 43, New York, N.Y.*
Ronald Paul Bucca, 47, Tuckahoe, N.Y.*
Brandon J. Buchanan, 24, New York, N.Y.*
Greg Joseph Buck, 37, New York, N.Y.*
Dennis Buckley, 38, Chatham, N.J.*
Nancy Bueche, 43, Hicksville, N.Y.*
Patrick Joseph Buhse, 36, Lincroft, N.J.*
John E. Bulaga, 35, Paterson, N.J.*
Stephen Bunin, 45, New York, N.Y.
Thomas Daniel Burke, 38, Bedford Hills, N.Y.*
Capt. William F. Burke, 46, New York, N.Y.*
Matthew J. Burke, 28, New York, N.Y.*
Donald James Burns, 61, Nissequogue, N.Y.*
Kathleen A. Burns, 49, New York, N.Y.*

·
33 ⅓
15,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Keith James Burns, 39, East Rutherford, N.J.*
John Patrick Burnside, 36, New York, N.Y.*
Irina Buslo, 32, New York, N.Y.*
Milton Bustillo, 37, New York, N.Y.*
Thomas M. Butler, 37, Kings Park, N.Y.*
Patrick Byrne, 39, New York, N.Y.*
Timothy G. Byrne, 36, Manhattan, N.Y.*
Jesus Cabezas, 66, New York, N.Y.*
Lillian Caceres, 48, New York, N.Y.*
Brian Joseph Cachia, 26, New York, N.Y.*
Steven Cafiero, 31, New York, N.Y.*
Richard M. Caggiano, 25, New York, N.Y.*
Cecile M. Caguicla, 55, Boonton, N.J.*
Michael John Cahill, 37, East Williston, N.Y.*
Scott W. Cahill, 30, West Caldwell, N.J.*
Thomas J. Cahill, 36, Franklin Lakes, N.J.*
George Cain, 35, Massapequa, N.Y.*
Salvatore B. Calabro, 38, New York, N.Y.*
Joseph Calandrillo, 49, Hawley, Pa.*
Philip V. Calcagno, 57, New York, N.Y.
Edward Calderon, 44, Jersey City, N.J.*
Kenneth Marcus Caldwell, 30, New York, N.Y.*
Dominick E. Calia, 40, Manalapan, N.J.*
Felix (Bobby) Calixte, 38, New York, N.Y.
Capt. Frank Callahan, 51, New York, N.Y.*
Liam Callahan, 44, Rockaway, N.J.*
Luigi Calvi, 34, East Rutherford, N.J.*
Roko Camaj, 60, Manhasset, N.Y.*
Michael Cammarata, 22, Huguenot, N.Y.*
David Otey Campbell, 51, Basking Ridge, N.J.*
Geoffrey Thomas Campbell, 31, New York, N.Y.*
Sandra Patricia Campbell, 45, New York, N.Y.*
Jill Marie Campbell, 31, New York, N.Y.*
Robert Arthur Campbell, 25, New York, N.Y.*
Juan Ortega Campos, 32, New York, N.Y.*
Sean Canavan, 39, New York, N.Y.*
John A. Candela, 42, Glen Ridge, N.J.*
Vincent Cangelosi, 30, New York, N.Y.*
Stephen J. Cangialosi, 40, Middletown, N.J.*
Lisa B. Cannava, 30, New York, N.Y.*
Brian Cannizzaro, 30, New York, N.Y.*
Michael R. Canty, 30, Schenectady, N.Y.*
Louis A. Caporicci, 35, New York, N.Y.*
Jonathan N. Cappello, 23, Garden City, N.Y.*
James Christopher Cappers, 33, Wading River, N.Y.*
Richard M. Caproni, 34, Lynbrook, N.Y.*

·
33 ⅓
15,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Jose Cardona, 32, New York, N.Y.*
Dennis M Carey, 51, Wantagh, N.Y.*
Edward Carlino, 46, New York, N.Y.*
Michael Scott Carlo, 34, New York, N.Y.*
David G. Carlone, 46, Randolph, N.J.*
Rosemarie C. Carlson, 40, New York, N.Y.*
Mark Stephen Carney, 41, Rahway, N.J.
Joyce Ann Carpeneto, 40, New York, N.Y.*
Alicia Acevedo Carranza, Teziutlan, Puebla, Mexico
Jeremy M. Carrington, 34, New York, N.Y.*
Michael T. Carroll, 39, New York, N.Y.*
Peter Carroll, 42, New York, N.Y.*
James J. Carson, 32, Massapequa, N.Y.*
James Marcel Cartier, 26, New York, N.Y.*
Vivian Casalduc, 45, New York, N.Y.*
John F. Casazza, 38, Colts Neck, N.J.*
Paul Cascio, 23, Manhasset, N.Y.*
Kathleen Hunt Casey, 43, Middletown, N.J.*
Margarito Casillas, 54, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico
Thomas Anthony Casoria, 29, New York, N.Y.*
William Otto Caspar, 57, Eatontown, N.J.*
Alejandro Castano, 35, Englewood, N.J.*
Arcelia Castillo, 49, Elizabeth, N.J.*
Leonard M. Castrianno, 30, New York, N.Y.*
Jose Ramon Castro, 37, New York, N.Y.
Richard G. Catarelli, 47, New York, N.Y.
Christopher Sean Caton, 34, New York, N.Y.*
Robert J. Caufield, 48, Valley Stream, N.Y.*
Mary Teresa Caulfield, 58, New York, N.Y.*
Judson Cavalier, 26, Huntington, N.Y.*
Michael Joseph Cawley, 32, Bellmore, N.Y.*
Jason D. Cayne, 32, Morganville, N.J.*
Juan Armando Ceballos, 47, New York, N.Y.*
Marcia G. Cecil-Carter, 34, New York, N.Y.*
Jason Cefalu, 30, West Hempstead, N.Y.*
Thomas J. Celic, 43, New York, N.Y.*
Ana M. Centeno, 38, Bayonne, N.J.*
Joni Cesta, 37, Bellmore, N.Y.*
Jeffrey M. Chairnoff, 35, West Windsor, N.J.*
Swarna Chalasani, 33, Jersey City, N.J.*
William Chalcoff, 41, Roslyn, N.Y.*
Eli Chalouh, 23, New York, N.Y.*
Charles Lawrence (Chip) Chan, 23, New York, N.Y.*
Mandy Chang, 40, New York, N.Y.*
Mark L. Charette, 38, Millburn, N.J.*
Gregorio Manuel Chavez, 48, New York, N.Y.
Jayceryll M. de Chavez, 24, Carteret, N.J.*
Pedro Francisco Checo, 35, New York, N.Y.*​

·
33 ⅓
15,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Douglas MacMillan Cherry, 38, Maplewood, N.J.*
Stephen Patrick Cherry, 41, Stamford, Conn.*
Vernon Paul Cherry, 49, New York, N.Y.*
Nestor Chevalier, 30, New York, N.Y.*
Swede Joseph Chevalier, 26, Locust, N.J.*
Alexander H. Chiang, 51, New City, N.Y.*
Dorothy J. Chiarchiaro, 61, Glenwood, N.J.*
Luis Alfonso Chimbo, 39, New York, N.Y.*
Robert Chin, 33, New York, N.Y.*
Wing Wai (Eddie) Ching, 29, Union, N.J.*
Nicholas P. Chiofalo, 39, Selden, N.Y.*
John Chipura, 39, New York, N.Y.*
Peter A. Chirchirillo, 47, Langhorne, Pa.*
Catherine E. Chirls, 47, Princeton, N.J.*
Kyung (Kaccy) Cho, 30, Clifton, N.J.*
Abul K. Chowdhury, 30, New York, N.Y.*
Mohammed Salahuddin Chowdhury, 38, New York, N.Y.*
Kirsten L. Christophe, 39, Maplewood, N.J.*
Pamela Chu, 31, New York, N.Y.*
Steven Paul Chucknick, 44, Cliffwood Beach, N.J.*
Wai-ching Chung, 36, New York, N.Y.*
Christopher Ciafardini, 30, New York, N.Y.*
Alex F. Ciccone, 38, New Rochelle, N.Y.*
Frances Ann Cilente, 26, New York, N.Y.*
Elaine Cillo, 40, New York, N.Y.*
Edna Cintron, 46, New York, N.Y.*
Nestor Andre Cintron, 26, New York, N.Y.*
Lt. Robert Dominick Cirri, 39, Nutley, N.J.*
Juan Pablo Alvarez Cisneros, 23, Weehawken, N.J.*
Gregory Alan Clark, 40, Teaneck, N.J.*
Mannie Leroy Clark, 54, New York, N.Y.
Thomas R. Clark, 37, Summit, N.J.*
Eugene Clark, 47, New York, N.Y.*
Benjamin Keefe Clark, 39, New York, N.Y.*
Christopher Robert Clarke, 34, Philadelphia, Pa.*
Donna Clarke, 39, New York, N.Y.*
Michael Clarke, 27, Prince's Bay, N.Y.*
Suria R.E. Clarke, 30, New York, N.Y.*
Kevin Francis Cleary, 38, New York, N.Y.*
James D. Cleere, 55, Newton, Iowa*
Geoffrey W. Cloud, 36, Stamford, Conn.*
Susan M. Clyne, 42, Lindenhurst, N.Y.*
Steven Coakley, 36, Deer Park, N.Y.*
Jeffrey Coale, 31, Souderton, Pa.*
Patricia A. Cody, 46, Brigantine, N.J.*
Daniel Michael Coffey, 54, Newburgh, N.Y.*
Jason Matthew Coffey, 25, Newburgh, N.Y.*
Florence Cohen, 62, New York, N.Y.*
Kevin Sanford Cohen, 28, Edison, N.J.*
Anthony Joseph Coladonato, 47, New York, N.Y.*
Mark J. Colaio, 34, New York, N.Y.*

·
33 ⅓
15,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Stephen J. Colaio, 32, Montauk, N.Y.*
Christopher M. Colasanti, 33, Hoboken, N.J.*
Michel Paris Colbert, 39, West New York, N.J.*
Kevin Nathaniel Colbert, 25, New York, N.Y.*
Keith Eugene Coleman, 34, Warren, N.J.*
Scott Thomas Coleman, 31, New York, N.Y.*
Tarel Coleman, 32*
Liam Joseph Colhoun, 34, Flushing,, N.Y.*
Robert D. Colin, 49, West Babylon, N.Y.*
Robert J. Coll, 35, Glen Ridge, N.J.*
Jean Marie Collin, 42, New York, N.Y.*
John Michael Collins, 42, New York, N.Y.*
Michael L. Collins, 38, Montclair, N.J.*
Thomas J. Collins, 36, New York, N.Y.*
Joseph Collison, 50, New York, N.Y.*
Patricia Malia Colodner, 39, New York, N.Y.*
Linda M. Colon, 46, Perrineville, N.J.*
Soledi Colon, 39, New York, N.Y.
Ronald Comer, 56, Northport, N.Y.*
Jaime Concepcion, 46, New York, N.Y.*
Albert Conde, 62, Englishtown, N.J.*
Denease Conley, 44, New York, N.Y.*
Susan Clancy Conlon, 41, New York, N.Y.*
Margaret Mary Conner, 57, New York, N.Y.*
John E. Connolly, 46, Allenwood, N.J.*
Cynthia L. Connolly, 40, Metuchen, N.J.*
James Lee Connor, 38, Summit, N.J.*
Jonathan (J.C.) Connors, 55, Old Brookville, N.Y.
Kevin P. Connors, 55, Greenwich, Conn.*
Kevin Francis Conroy, 47, New York, N.Y.*
Brenda E. Conway, 40, New York, N.Y.*
Dennis Michael Cook, 33, Colts Neck, N.J.*
Helen D. Cook, 24, New York, N.Y.*
John A. Cooper, 40, Bayonne, N.J.*
Joseph J. Coppo, 47, New Canaan, Conn.*
Gerard J. Coppola, 46, New Providence, N.J.*
Joseph Albert Corbett, 28, Islip, N.Y.*
Alejandro Cordero, 23, New York, N.Y.*
Robert Cordice, 28, New York, N.Y.*
Ruben D. Correa, 44, New York, N.Y.*