1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
860 Posts
So, September GTG at the festival? Are we meeting somewhere and driving there or just meeting there?

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes there is.

A fairly new place has opened called Sunshine Pancake House that is very good. We've been there a number of times for breakfast since they opened. Their local support has been good.

It's right there on Main Street.
Sounds like a good starting point for the day.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Premium Member
860 Posts
The route and break(fast) look great. Can join up at the Carthage and roll from there.

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Livin' A Lie
59 Posts
Ever been to Wrightsville Beach(Carolina & Kure, too), or Oak Island? Southport is nice, too. Much nicer than the ******* Riviera, and not even half the crowds. :)

Myrtle always reminds me of that town in The Lost Boys. I thought cigarette butts were a natural part of sand until I went somewhere else. :D

Sunset Beach & N. Myrtle are pretty nice, but I avoid The Strand, Restaurant Row, and that area like the Plague, which I'm pretty sure started there. ;)

Not to mention, all the Vampires.

·
Livin' A Lie
59 Posts
Can't make this one. Inlaws in town. Future trip idea, though. Carolina Beach GTG, with a river boat ride at night.

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Can't make this one. Inlaws in town. Future trip idea, though. Carolina Beach GTG, with a river boat ride at night.
sounds like a great idea!!!

·
5/23/10 <3
11,171 Posts
Can't make this one either. We'll be gone pretty much all of October so one more weekend of traveling is just a bit much. We'll make one of these sometime though. I promise!

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Well, fun was had by all. Don, Kim, Lois and I met at the Carthage Hardee's around 6:45 and we let Apple Maps guide us to Kenny and Janet's house before heading to Brunch at the Sunshine Pancake House in Loris. From there it was a nice trip down to Atalaya for a great afternoon of craft shopping, music and casual walks on the beach. A great meal and walk through the Myrtle Beach VW dealership closed out the day.

Now to plan for the October "Back of the Dragon" event. ImageUploadedByAutoGuide1380481984.949577.jpg ImageUploadedByAutoGuide1380482010.682305.jpg ImageUploadedByAutoGuide1380482035.630590.jpg

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

1 - 20 of 21 Posts