NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Workin to live!
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hahaha yea you read right its my 3rd bug If I could of keept the 05 Vert I would have but I cant afford insurance on it or the large payments. Due to divorce and the move. So now today my dad helped me get an 01 Red GLS 2.0 leather seats at least, no mods not yet anyways Im gonna put a bra on it form Nava and the fog light covers might not due the seat covers. This car is very nice and it has 62,000 miles witch isnt bad. No pictures till tomarrow because the car is being detailed and junk But will post them soon!:)

·
Workin to live!
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here is some pictures I just took and I havent been able to put on anything yet cause its raining but it looks very clean so Im happy!:D

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
14,769 Posts
Sorry about the NBC, but at least you're still buggin' :clap: ....See you at the next GTG! :wave3:

·
Workin to live!
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
day pictures after I froze my butt off haha!:rolleyes:

Attachments

·
Workin to live!
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Here are some snow pictures took in November :)

Attachments

·
Workin to live!
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yea toots hehehe and I did love that vert but in a way it might be good for me to wait a while and get a 06 instead anyways cause ya never know;) But thanks for the complament gotta love red aspecailly in the snow!:) I am a bugger lover and I always take great care of my cars! I love your car too by the way very awesome!! happy holiday take care!!:D

·
Banned
866 Posts
yeah im 20 y/o, going on 21 and i told my parents i will always since i bought my yellow Daisy, that i will aslways own a volkswagen vehicle (incase the bugs go deceased). well i also told them id never own anything that wasnt a vw.

·
Workin to live!
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yep indeed girl!:)
I had a 99 yellow beetle and I loved it my first one!
It was a loan car when I bought it and the person who
had it before me who knows what they did to it cause I had more problems with that bug then ever. But I would have kept it if it didnt cause it was a rare yellow color very pretty!
I love the red though very cool color too :cool:

·
Workin to live!
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Winter Please go away!!

more snow today 3/9/06 and some new pics of buggy enjoy!!:)

Attachments

·
<-----No More Beetle :(
18,311 Posts
Lucky stiff! You have a car port! Poor Skittle is subjected to the elements day in and day out! :p

The Beetle is looking good! Have you come up with a name yet?

·
Workin to live!
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I used to have to park outside in the cold too LOL my dad finally moved his junk out of it so I could park there I must be spoiled I think:p . I donno maybe her name should be hot tamaly lol cause shes spicey or hot mama what do you think Amy?;) Thanks you know how much I wove your bug too:D :D

1 - 20 of 31 Posts