• Total voters
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,484 Posts
FineExampl,

Hi,

A Question for you,

Where did you get your tail lights? I Want them.

Sorry to ask this here!

Thanks,

John K.

·
Poopship Destroyer
12,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I bought them from a scumbag on ebay. They weren't the one's i wanted. the auction was for a different set and they refused to exchange them. When i can get a set of the ones i want i will post those for sale here. I don't want to give the name of the seller as they have ripped more people off than just me. Or maybe i will...don't buy from Cosmodynamic/K2Motor. They are scam artists.

·
Premium Member
6,138 Posts
I say chrome. I've never really been a fan of the black wheels too much, although with the plat it may look alright...

Hard to say! Geez, I'm no help at all. ...Ok, chrome. Especially with the taillights you have, I think they will look nice together

·
Premium Member
2,484 Posts
Thanks

FineExampl said:
I bought them from a scumbag on ebay. They weren't the one's i wanted. the auction was for a different set and they refused to exchange them. When i can get a set of the ones i want i will post those for sale here. I don't want to give the name of the seller as they have ripped more people off than just me. Or maybe i will...don't buy from Cosmodynamic/K2Motor. They are scam artists.
I Will keep an I out if you sell them,

John K.

·
Debs here!
1,104 Posts
Dont Change those tail lights they look awesome!!!!!!
I suggest adding some Cybergreen, LOL
How about cybergreen flames!!!

·
Thomas
361 Posts
Hard to say what you should do. I have black rims on my car, but it's silver. Only advice I have is, tint the windows, and do what your budget will allow you to do. Take risks, and do whatever everybody else isn't doing - it's always worked for me.

·
OG Stalker
1,332 Posts
I voted for other simply because you really need to make this decision for yourself. And I think most people will agree that once you decide on something and start making changes to your car, you will want something different. If your serious about modifying your car it will most likely go through a few changes over its life.

·
Registered
29 Posts
bugasm99 said:
I voted for other simply because you really need to make this decision for yourself. And I think most people will agree that once you decide on something and start making changes to your car, you will want something different. If your serious about modifying your car it will most likely go through a few changes over its life.
Word up, word up. Find a shop you like, look down a line of pictures, Pick a few custom items and make a few preliminary choices, Grab what you like most. over time, if you think some things no longer work for your 'theme', put em up for sale or for trade in the classified section in this ORG!

·
Poopship Destroyer
12,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I thinkfor now i'm going with stuff that has a low profile look to it. But ever since i threw the org decals on her i've been getting many looks and even a few compliments. Right now i'm going for Plat/Black and trying to ditch any light gray if i can without redoing the whole interior.

In time (about another year i estimate) i want to repaint. I'm debating between a deep deep dark metallic green or a green akin to the vintage Hot Wheels Spectraflame Green which is basically bare metal with clear color over the top as if the car were candy coated. I think before paint i'll add a few horses though. :goodjob:

Until then, i'm very happy with my added accessories. Even if Amanda wants to laugh at this thread, it's okay. I don't know why she's laughing, but hey, we can't all drive full-on customs. Or maybe it's just some secret she isn't telling. I don't know. I can't make sense of the woman one bit. :rolleyes:

·
overwhelmed/underpaid
3,319 Posts
am i the only way who can make sense of amanda...guess so.

i say wait until you decide whether you're going to buy it out.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts