NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a hitch for my NB but I want one that is hidden, but I can't really find any pics on how the different models looks. I don't want it to be visible when the hitch is not mounted.
So show me some pics of our removable towing hitch.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks. The problem with the link is the same as all my google search, I can't see how it looks on the car without the hitch attached, because on some cars it is still visible even though the hitch is not attached and if that is the case on a NB I will need to get something special made.

·
Banned
1,583 Posts
The 2 that i have seen on New Beetles, weren't visible unless you lay on the ground and looked under the fender. I have seen one on a New Beetle that was motorised, but i can't find the link to it. The old link i had has had the photobucket photo's removed :(

:)

·
Premium Member
4,753 Posts
I went to shoot a picture of mine and it's hidden so well I couldn't find it! Sorry. :D

·
Registered
25 Posts
What its like with the swan neck removed

Here is a pic of the rear with the swan neck removed, and the blanking plate (plastic clip-in) in place. Works for me.

Attachments

·
Registered
25 Posts
and finally, the unerside revealed properly

Here is a pic showing the underside cutaway in the original bumper, there is a bike rack attached to the tow ball by the way.

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts