NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
USS ANNIEPRISE NCC 1701 A
4,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's already that time of year!! The time of year we show off our beautiful Christmas Trees and decorations on our houses! Anyone got pics yet? We got a new "main" tree last year. it was prelit and had snow and holly on it. The smaller tree is my Star Trek Tree in my basement (mancave). Come on everyone, get those cameras out!!!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,717 Posts
Going to get the tree up in my new place soon. Not an amazing tree, though. Still deciding on getting a new "fancy" one from Home Depot, at least then it'd look more realistic. :p

·
Registered
107 Posts
Love this thread! When we get ours up I will share too. :D. Beautiful trees so far. I love Christmas Decorating. Were working on outside lights first.

·
4,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Going to get the tree up in my new place soon. Not an amazing tree, though. Still deciding on getting a new "fancy" one from Home Depot, at least then it'd look more realistic. :p
I'm sure whatever you decide on will be perfect. There really are no ugly Christmas Trees:) I'm glad you are getting settled in. We are too.

·
4,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I just realized that was a star trek tree lol! Creative!
Why thank you! If you were to pull up the last 5 or 6 Christmas Tree threads, you will see the same Trek Tree! Different houses, but the same tree! I actually have about 14 more Trek ornaments to go on yet, I ran out of hooks.

·
Registered
668 Posts
It's already that time of year!! The time of year we show off our beautiful Christmas Trees and decorations on our houses! Anyone got pics yet? We got a new "main" tree last year. it was prelit and had snow and holly on it. The smaller tree is my Star Trek Tree in my basement (mancave). Come on everyone, get those cameras out!!!
It takes a real man to post a picture of his christmas tree with Julie Andrews on the TV, I'm assuming in the Sound of Music! Kool tree and a classic movie to boot!

·
4,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It takes a real man to post a picture of his christmas tree with Julie Andrews on the TV, I'm assuming in the Sound of Music! Kool tree and a classic movie to boot!
LOL! You are right! And on in my MANCAVE! I told my wife I had never seen Sound of Music and I had 2 copies of it on my CED video discs and I was going to see what it was about. Fortunatley for me, the disc skipped really badly and I was only able to see the first 10 minutes of it!. It wouldn't be so bad if they didn't sing so much!

·
4,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Here's my Christmas tree. :) The white ornaments (may not be clear in this picture but there are angels, snowflakes, bells, etc) were crocheted by my Grandmother. :)
I love your tree! I notice you are in Knoxville, that is my old stomping grounds! Or at least close. I have 3 sons in the Knoxville area. One in Strawberry Plains, the other in Seymour, one in LaFollette.

·
Beware-Blonde with Beetle
677 Posts
I love your tree! I notice you are in Knoxville, that is my old stomping grounds! Or at least close. I have 3 sons in the Knoxville area. One in Strawberry Plains, the other in Seymour, one in LaFollette.
Hey that's cool!!!!! I work in South Knoxville (right beside Seymour) and live in West Knoxville. :) It's a small world for sure.

Seymour is a beautiful area but man is it growing up, and FAST! Not as rural as it used to be. Some of the best views of the mountains are from many front & back porches of homes in Seymour. :)

·
4,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I just noticed a water stain on the ceiling, and it is quite big! The pick was taken on 11/29. Last Thursday we found the floor wet, paint was bubbling and the huge water spot. They had to tear out the sheetrock, and cut out a 7" square of the ceiling revealing the pipe that had sprung a leak! The carpet and padding were saved and the sheetrock is going up today.

·
Banned
1,583 Posts
Traditionally, we put our Christmas Tree up inside on the 14th.
I guess i'll have to wait till then before i post it up :(

:)

·
Beetle gone bye bye.
482 Posts
Here is my one an only Christmas decoration so far:xmas: sock monkey.jpg

1 - 20 of 27 Posts