NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 879 Posts

·
5/23/10 <3
10,922 Posts
I have quite a few pets...2 dogs and 6 cats. The husky-black lab is named Willy, the collie-rottweiler is named Shawna, white cat is Dipstick, tabby is Dimpled Chad, brown cat is...Brown Cat (long story haha!), and the orange cat is Milo. We have a black cat named Jasmine and another tan/brown cat named Topaz. Only have pictures of 4 of my cats...here are some of my cuties!

Attachments

·
Debs here!
1,104 Posts
heres our new housebunny Peapoo. She is littered trained, but not wire chewing trained yet!

Attachments

·
Debs here!
1,104 Posts
Besides our housebunny peapoo, we also have a parakeet, horse, and 3 dogs.

Attachments

·
Write it like it's hot!
2,556 Posts
Three cats and one dog.

Black cat~~~Luciana Bella-----she likes to sing.

Grey Himalayn/Persian cross~~~~Ichy---one big fur ball.

Orange & White ~~~~~~~Ozzy --my soulmate with fur.

Yellow Lab/Border Collie cross~~~~~Zack---worrying is what he does best.

Attachments

·
Registered
34 Posts
Our "kids"

We have 2 dogs, Emmy & Abby. Emmy is a 7 year old Beagle and the small of the two. Abby is a 7 month old Beagle/Boxer mix. Abby is like having a potty-trained 2 year old child running around: I can't take my eyes off her! Just the other day, she chewed the plug clear off an extension cord. At least it wasn't plugged in, or she would have gotten the shock of her life!

·
Super Moderator
14,714 Posts
OK, here's Dukie. He's a 2 1/2 year old Scottish Fold. He is a really loving kitty cat, and we love him back!

We also have a couple of Hermit Crabbies. :)

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
14,714 Posts
lnzbug said:
I love Dukie's polished nails!Does that mean he's a she?:confused:
No, he's a he. The colors aren't paint. They are plastic "Soft Paws", that keep him from clawing our new carpet, and new furniture. At this time, he only has one left. The picture with them is from the day he got them, and he found a nice sun spot on the stairs.
:)

1 - 20 of 879 Posts