NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Debs here!
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I really would like to see your snow art. I only have a picture of my daughters little snowman to start this off with. Post pictures of your snow creations. Post YOUR creations, not internet ones!:) We havent had any snow here yet. So I will have to try and outdo you later! Still wish I had taken a picture of the giant snow turtle my daughter and I built back in 1993!

Attachments

·
Debs here!
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I challenge you to build snow beetles!!!!! My kids and I will if the snow ever gets here! Do it, build your beetle a snowfriend! Show us the picture.

·
<-----No More Beetle :(
18,312 Posts
Dottydeb said:
I challenge you to build snow beetles!!!!! My kids and I will if the snow ever gets here! Do it, build your beetle a snowfriend! Show us the picture.
I think I might try this but its going to be small since I dont have a front or back yard. What a good idea DD!
I just hope we get the snow they says we're going to...then maybe I can make a whole line of em! :goodjob:

·
18,312 Posts
buglover said:
:eek: They will most likley be "Yellow":p
Only if someone walks their dog near them :lol:

Well we barely got anything here...so the closest thing I can come to making a snow beetle is a slush beetle and they look nothing like a beetle. :rolleyes:

:p

·
18,312 Posts
FineExampl said:
Jersey can have some slush Beetles perhaps?? I swear...if this weather makes the GTG a nightmare i may shed a tear.
It's going to be fine!! Chill :p

·
Poopship Destroyer
12,736 Posts
CyberGreenBaby said:
It's going to be fine!! Chill :p
But i'm such a dork i fall asleep having dreams (no i'm not joking) of hundreds of VWs cruising down a sunny highway and all of sitting around drooling over each other's rides and laughing and laughing and lots of high fives and stuff.

No snowmen were in my dreams you see. :rolleyes:

Okay i will try and find the positive now.

:D

·
18,312 Posts
FineExampl said:
But i'm such a dork i fall asleep having dreams (no i'm not joking) of hundreds of VWs cruising down a sunny highway and all of sitting around drooling over each other's rides and laughing and laughing and lots of high fives and stuff.

No snowmen were in my dreams you see. :rolleyes:

Okay i will try and find the positive now.

:D
Tomorrow is supposed to be sunny with highs in the 40's. Not too bad for december!

·
Debs here!
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I know I promised you guys a snow beetle and I will get to that if I ever get any snow, I promise! For now, how about a IceBeetle?.... we had terrible icestorms here with loss of power yesterday. ICK!
My daughter took these cool pictures!

Attachments

·
Debs here!
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
WOW! we had some nasty weather here last year!!! people are wearing shorts around here this year! Anybody got a snowman to show me? ha ha

·
Premium Member
4,844 Posts
Dottydeb said:

I want to build a snow beetle bad!!!!:( :( :( :( :( Maybe I can get Justin to stop on our way to vegas in the town of SnowBowl Arizona... its right near flagstaff.

I want to play in the snow.

/me runs outside and hugs her catcus and palm tree in the front yard:(

·
Premium Member
4,844 Posts
bluebee said:
This isn't from this year. This was from a snow three years ago here in Vegas! Isn't he cute?

Okay, Donna, ummm you even get snow in Vegas??? Boy is Phoenix a bummer lol. Its suppose to be over 73 degrees on Christmas :rolleyes: Snow snow here, and no rain really either:rolleyes:

·
Barack the vote!
460 Posts
Haha, yes! Sometimes! :lol:

I heard on the news it actually snowed on the other side of the Vegas valley last night and this morning. I was all upset that there was no white on the ground where I live. Of course, the snow didn't last on the other side of town, but whatever.

It's been in the the 40s the past couple of days.

:xmas:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts