NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 377 Posts

·
RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My first tat

Sweet, getting my first tatto on thursday! Getting a Celtic Cross on my left upper arm, just havn't decided how big to make it. Any idea's?

·
Super Awesome
91 Posts
With tattoos, always make sure you go bigger rather than smaller, plus if you are a guy, and get a tatt, make it big enought to be manly, not too small. I work in a tattoo shop, and people come in for cover-ups all the time because the one they got was too small at first. Lets see some after shots when its done.

·
Delightfully Tacky
1,526 Posts
SPIRU said:
I'm leaning toward this design.
get that but add something of your own to it...dont just copy it as it is

i plan on adding to mine eventually all the way around my arm :D the star is for my fiance(she has a star with a puzzle piece in it on her)

·
Super Moderator
14,706 Posts
My hubby and I got our 1st tats in September. I plan on another one, in spring.

I have a ladybug, Bill has a wild design. He says it has a meaning of "circle of life". Cool, huh? ;)

Attachments

·
Thomas
361 Posts
Take a friend with you to get an opinion when the tat artist puts the outline on your arm. Make sure that it's in proportion to the size of your arm. Other than that, make sure that you don't drink or take any aspirin before you go (thins the blood & you'll bleed like a stuck pig).

·
<-----No More Beetle :(
18,312 Posts
I have a tat of a butterfly sitting on a shamrock on my right ankle.
I'll post a pic tonight. :D

1 - 20 of 377 Posts
About this Discussion
376 Replies
109 Participants
iScott
NewBeetle.org Forums
The New Beetle forum, come in and join our discussions on the new Volkswagen Beetle. Talk about modifications, performance and color choices.
Full Forum Listing