NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 1449 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,908 Posts
Ronal R38's -17" with Kumho Supra 712 225/45/17 tires.

They are similar to the ones on their website, but I had them color the inner rim as well - to give that 2 piece effect.

Attachments

·
2008 "Fowvay" yellow NB
574 Posts
Here's mine

These are Sport edition Fox2 Sports. I got them from the Tire Rack and they were pretty darn inexpensive. I think the gunmetal ones are no longer available but the silver ones are even cheaper. I have been very happy with these. They seem pretty tough and are fairly easy to keep clean.

How about some action?

·
DIESL PWR
354 Posts
I like the way those look on your car Dave. Never thought an import-popular style would work, but it does. Now, all you need for clean-ness sake is to replace the center caps with VW logos ;)

I've got the venerable Take Five wheels which Volkswagen has used on tons of their limited edition New Beetles. Without the color inserts, though--that would be a little too much yellow for me.

·
2008 "Fowvay" yellow NB
574 Posts
ASurroca said:
I like the way those look on your car Dave. Never thought an import-popular style would work, but it does. Now, all you need for clean-ness sake is to replace the center caps with VW logos ;)
Thank you.

To tell the truth the plan is to install some custom made center caps with a Sukhoi logo as a theme detail. The plan is to get rid of all the VW stuff and replace with Sukhoi.

;)

1 - 20 of 1449 Posts
About this Discussion
1.4K Replies
480 Participants
R.Garcia
NewBeetle.org Forums
The New Beetle forum, come in and join our discussions on the new Volkswagen Beetle. Talk about modifications, performance and color choices.
Full Forum Listing