VW Beetle Forum banner

Show your wheels..

768K views 1K replies 478 participants last post by  drag79stang 
#1 · (Edited)
Here's your chance on the new *new* org!:)

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Ronal R38's -17" with Kumho Supra 712 225/45/17 tires.

They are similar to the ones on their website, but I had them color the inner rim as well - to give that 2 piece effect.

Attachments

#11 · (Edited)
Here's mine

These are Sport edition Fox2 Sports. I got them from the Tire Rack and they were pretty darn inexpensive. I think the gunmetal ones are no longer available but the silver ones are even cheaper. I have been very happy with these. They seem pretty tough and are fairly easy to keep clean.

How about some action?

#13 ·
I like the way those look on your car Dave. Never thought an import-popular style would work, but it does. Now, all you need for clean-ness sake is to replace the center caps with VW logos ;)

I've got the venerable Take Five wheels which Volkswagen has used on tons of their limited edition New Beetles. Without the color inserts, though--that would be a little too much yellow for me.

#18 ·
ASurroca said:
I like the way those look on your car Dave. Never thought an import-popular style would work, but it does. Now, all you need for clean-ness sake is to replace the center caps with VW logos ;)
Thank you.

To tell the truth the plan is to install some custom made center caps with a Sukhoi logo as a theme detail. The plan is to get rid of all the VW stuff and replace with Sukhoi.

;)

#21 ·
I remember noR's rims, cause I stuffed them into my beetle and brought them down to NBeast for him.

I have VW's Rave Rims. I looked for weeks trying to find a decent set. Finally I got some :)

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.