NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1441 - 1451 of 1451 Posts

·
Black Velvet
999 Posts
Update from the previous post

I did a earlier post of my wheels in this thread when my beetle was on Eibach springs. My new setup now is still with the TSW's, but now sitting even lower and flushed on ECS coilovers and 3mm H&R track plus spacers.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
14,716 Posts
New wheels for my Turbo S. I did not like the aftermarket wheels I got it with.

These.....sooo much better! :party:

Attachments

·
Registered
415 Posts
I did a earlier post of my wheels in this thread when my beetle was on Eibach springs. My new setup now is still with the TSW's, but now sitting even lower and flushed on ECS coilovers and 3mm H&R track plus spacers.
Bro the stance and flush on this setup is sick!!!

·
Black Velvet
999 Posts
Bro the stance and flush on this setup is sick!!!
Thanks man I love this setup more and more each day that I look at her. What's nice is the car doesn't rub or scrape even at full turn and it's been dropped to it's max setting. I love it a lot more than the shock and spring setup that was on previously but hey better late than never right!

·
Registered
45 Posts
I found those wheels last summer for a good price. With new tires and spacers, it feels and look awesome!

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
I love those. I have a white 2015 that I'm thinking about white wheels. Just debating on the white staying white. I'm a clean freak, lol. Mine still looks like new. It's outside so I clean it constantly. Do you know the brand and size of rims? Ty.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Latest setup OEM 18" R32 Aristos. Powdercoated gloss black

After a car show last summer (Showing off pic):
Nice. What drop are running? I love that look. No fender gap😁 I have a white 2015. The fender gap is horrible. I'm thinking about a 1.7f and 1.5 r. I want it just at the top of the tire so I don't get runs. Ty

1441 - 1451 of 1451 Posts