NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone!

A "Sideways" wine tour, based on the movie, was discussed at ToyJam, and I volunteered to put it together.

I would like to ask for your input on a good day to have it. I was thinking Nov. 19th, the Saturday before Thanksgiving. Or maybe one of the first two weekends in December. Any of those will work for me.

I've attached a map of the places visited in the movie, for inspiration. Could I also get your input on what places you would like to visit? I could also throw in a visit to the front gates of Michael Jackson's Neverland!

http://www.santabarbaraca.com/includ...deways-Map.pdf

Please let me know what you think!

Carolyn

2003 Silver 'vert Turbo "Vivian"

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
And... SOCAL NB CLUB? REALLY?

Um, yeah. I don't think I understand your question...Have you not heard of the club?

·
Yeah its yellow. So what?
107 Posts
Okay... Apparantly I'm crazy cuz I already belong to that Club... I've completely forgotten about it since I came over to these forums :eek:

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Heeheehee, that's OK, life is so crazy.

Saw your post on SoCal NBC, completely understand, but...in case you need some time away, will post more info as it gets closer.
I'm thinking more now in December, since I myself will be moving in Nov. Ack!!

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Tour date change

Ok, everyone, due to some personal conflicts (I'm moving, etc.), I have decided to aim for Saturday, Dec. 10 as the tour date.

Solvang will be decorated for Christmas, it will be lovely!

Carolyn

2003 Silver 'vert Turbo "Vivian"

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Awesome, Mike and Darlene, hope it works out!

I'll be working on a route over the next few weeks, so keep watching!

Carolyn

1 - 12 of 12 Posts