NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
every time i click on this site aol closes ?????and terminates me i have to restart aol never had this problem b4 now since the new site i cant stay on for more then a min email me at [email protected] with a soloution ??? if u got 1 thanks

·
Good-bye Curby...
8,727 Posts
MOONDOG316 said:
every time i click on this site aol closes ?????and terminates me i have to restart aol never had this problem b4 now since the new site i cant stay on for more then a min email me at [email protected] with a soloution ??? if u got 1 thanks
try using a different browser. sign in like you always do with AOL, then minimize it and boot up IE (internet explorer) or firefox.

although i have problems with firefox getting shut down when i am on this site. don't know why. it's only when i click the back button a few times though.

good luck!

·
Good-bye Curby...
8,727 Posts
marvins_dad said:
Anybody tried Emailing him this advice?

I have a feeling that if he posted a new thread without looking to see there was a thread already with AOL in the title, that he isn't going to come back and check this one because of his problems.
true. i'll do it.

·
Super Moderator
Cup- 2k New Beetle GLS/ 'Chino- 13 Beetle 2.5
20,854 Posts
callisto9 said:
try using a different browser. sign in like you always do with AOL, then minimize it and boot up IE (internet explorer) or firefox.

although i have problems with firefox getting shut down when i am on this site. don't know why. it's only when i click the back button a few times though.

good luck!
Take it from me, Callisto9 is right. I had the same problem and she hooked me up. Callisto9 rocks!!:cool:

·
Good-bye Curby...
8,727 Posts
scarabY2k said:
Take it from me, Callisto9 is right. I had the same problem and she hooked me up. Callisto9 rocks!!:cool:
no, YOU rock! :)

·
Good-bye Curby...
8,727 Posts
scarabY2k said:
Well....You rock more:guitar: !!!
ok, we both rock. now let's start a band and git on with it! :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts