NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Missing Navel!
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hubby retired from the Air Force, and I got a retirement present. :D

2005 Touareg V8, Offroad Gray, w/ Anthracite Leather
W/ Equipment Package #2: Nav/Sound, Bi-Xenon, and all from Convenience Package :)

I'm in love although I miss Navel very much. One day I'll get another NB, maybe in a few months or something. :)

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
14,766 Posts
Oh

My

GOSH!!!!!

I'm waiting for the lottery winnings, so I can get me one of them things......

(How is Betel, the TDI, by the way? )

·
Missing Navel!
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It is a GREAT ride. I love it. The turning ratius, the nav has really helped me out a lot. (I can get lost real easy. :D ) Mike absolutely loves the headlight washers. hehe I like how the steering wheel, and seat moves back when you turn it off and open the door. No more bumping my knees. Then it remembers where you like things. :) Very Very cool. :)

·
Missing Navel!
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
dnyed said:
(How is Betel, the TDI, by the way? )

Betel is great!! Right now she is in Arizona, just took a little trip. :) When mom got him home, everyone was impressed and couldn't believe he was Diesel. Mom lives in a "small" town. Everyone had to drive Him when we got back to my sisters, when we picked him up. :) I'll tell mom we need some new pictures. :D
P.S. The little cow face that was on the mirror, that is now on the mirror in the T-reg. :)

·
Missing Navel!
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
noR said:
The memory seating stuff rocks. :) Now; when's the first off-roading excursion? :)

noR
Off-roading in VA? ahhahaha Plus, I just can't see doing the off-road thing ... after paying all that $$$ :eek: LOL

1 - 9 of 9 Posts