Then later on, say maybe ten,
I'll turn the radio on again.
Just in time to hear them say:
"It's strange, the snow has gone away."
And then I'll know, You made it stop.
So I can go to the mall and shop.
Please Lord, just hear my plea,
And make it snow for me.

I dont want to go to work tomorrow...so if you dont either and you live here in the Northeast say this prayer a couple of times and maybe it will work! :D

·
Super Moderator
5,310 Posts
I for one actually don't want it to snow, unles it snows like 50 feet or something. Other wise I have to spend the whole damn day cleaning snow all over the place :'(

·
Debs here!
1,104 Posts
oH boy I hope it snows here toooooooo! We are under snowstorm warning until 12 tonight. So far its only rain, sigh.

·
<-----No More Beetle :(
18,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
FineExampl said:
Hello! If it snows the GTG will be ruined!

This is not right! It can snow ALLLL it wants 12/11 and on and i won't complain, but not this week! :confused: :mad:
NO NO NO!! It's supposed to snow tonight to tomorrow afternoon! How is that going to ruin saturday? :confused:

·
Smiling's my favorite
251 Posts
I have to work no matter how much it snows. Besides the fact that my office will be open no matter what, I live about 3 miles from work. So I might be skiing to work tomorrow!

·
Poopship Destroyer
12,736 Posts
CyberGreenBaby said:
NO NO NO!! It's supposed to snow tonight to tomorrow afternoon! How is that going to ruin saturday? :confused:
Because i want my car to look pretty for the GTG and if there's snow, there's slush, if there's slush there's water, and if there's water there's ice, and if there's ice there's salt!

This is not good when i'm trying to keep my car preserved so when i start trying to enter into shows (just for the sake of entering and saying i was there) in the future. This will not be acceptable young lady!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts