NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
OG Black and Pink
3,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay kids!! Sorry about the delay on photos. It's been a CRAZY past few weeks and I am still searching for a slow down point . . I don't see one yet! Anyway! Here are the pics from the Blasty Blast weekend!

On our way from Vegas Pistachio and Evilina gettin some grub. Then the YardHouse shots!

Attachments

·
OG Black and Pink
3,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
The next morning . . hmmm let's see if you can guess who we are all waiting for! :wink: LOVE YA RAUL!! :heart:

Nana and I both knit and she was wearing her fun furry scarf, so I put mine that I made on Joey!! :lol:

The first pic is Evilina's copilots! Stitch decided on making a depature though to Tour with Amy Lee from Evanescence. The note Stitch left in Evilina said that he wanted to see the world! :lol: He will be missed! :wink: :lol:

Attachments

·
OG Black and Pink
3,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Disneyland!!! WOO-HOO!! :clap:

So, the first pics are Main Street, then we rode Space Mountain. While waiting for SM we ran into Buzzlight Year for a photo opt! Afterwards, we caught the train from Tomorrowland to the other side of the park, where we rode the Haunted Mansion and got some Churro action!

Attachments

·
OG Black and Pink
3,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
After the Churros, we then rode Splash Mountain and had Niki play the wounded role so we didn't have to wait an eternity to ride the ride!

After Splash, we decided to head over to California Adventures. On the way out we stopped and rode the Jungle Cruise and Niki got to meet Alice.

In California Adventures we rode California Screaming (the magnetic rollercoaster) then we had to head out because we had the Evanescence concert to get ready for. .

I will post more pics tomorrow!

~Shonnel

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
14,774 Posts
It's the gang! :clap:

Hope you had a great b-day! Looks like you did!! :party:

·
#1 Auntie
4,549 Posts
Hey... who are all those SEXY beasts? :rolleyes:

That was a great time we had there! I miss it! I miss you guys! Come back!! Do you have my pic with Alice? Oh, and what about that fun video we captured last time at Ikea...? :D

:roflmao: @ Nana in the wheelchair! She felt so bad, LOL! And how about when I goofed it up at Splash Mountain and got up out of my wheelchair before I was supposed to. I'm pretty lame sometimes... :D

Thanks for the photos, Shonnel! I miss ya!!! :heart:

edit: I was posting this when you posted your last comment.. so delete some of the things I said :D)

·
OG Black and Pink
3,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bmxbugzzi said:
Hey... who are all those SEXY beasts? :rolleyes:

That was a great time we had there! I miss it! I miss you guys! Come back!! Do you have my pic with Alice? Oh, and what about that fun video we captured last time at Ikea...? :D

:roflmao: @ Nana in the wheelchair! She felt so bad, LOL! And how about when I goofed it up at Splash Mountain and got up out of my wheelchair before I was supposed to. I'm pretty lame sometimes... :D

Thanks for the photos, Shonnel! I miss ya!!! :heart:

edit: I was posting this when you posted your last comment.. so delete some of the things I said :D)
Hi Niki!! :yaya: Sorry these pics took so long! It's been we tod busy around here! I will get the video from the previous trip on here in the next few . . I promise to do it before bed!!:lol: Awwww we miss you too! I wish we all lived in the same town :(

·
#1 Auntie
4,549 Posts
I understand, Shonnel. No need to apoligize. I'm a procrastinator too... :wink:
I do wish we all lived closer to each other too.. we'd always have blasty blasts! :D

·
It's a shot glass!
1,530 Posts
Good Times:bigthumb: I think I was still buzzed the next morning after the YardHouse:p Damn it I wish Vegas was closer so we could party every weekend(ok, well maybe not every weekend:p)

·
CC + JB = TRUE LOVE
10,280 Posts
Awww, cute pics! Wish I coulda made it, but Baldy had just spent the week in Costa Mesa @ training and came home the day you were coming out :( But there's always next time!!!

Hahaha, noticed that Shonnel's eye shadow is the color of Niki's shirt! :eyecrazy: Too cute!!!!!!

And pssstt...Nana Rocks!!! :banana:

·
#1 Auntie
4,549 Posts
Yay for awesome photos! :D Chris looks terrified on the roller coaster- just like he was on Splash Mountain! "Holy ____!! We're going down that?!?!"

·
That Crazy Belgian Guy
2,816 Posts
Man, I soooo want to live over the big pond :D

·
Premium Member
11,013 Posts
Is Stitch going to send you pics from around the world? That would sooooo rock.
I need my Disney fix. I thought I could go a year without going but your pics are making it awful hard :p

·
((( XM )))
90 Posts
Have you all heard about the stolen gnome from PA ? The person that stole him keeps sending pictures from around the area/nation. The last one the people got a picture of him from a Pittsburg Steelers game... It was on Yahoo news about a month ago.

Since you know where stitch is, I'm sure you'll get better pictures because a NBeetle will be in it with him.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts